• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

9th Circle Heist:: Abyssal D&D (closed! See OOC thread)

Like I said- there's a good chance you'll all make it in. A lot of the decisions were kind of arbitrary. I did choose the gargoyle from the player that thought of it first based on the idea that he thought of it first and I thought it wouldn't be fair otherwise. :)

(Sorry IcyCool! It's still a great character).

It could still happen. It seems like I've lost a couple of guys from my other campaign already.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
The only undead now is the lich cleric. Is Orcus still the patron demon lord or will it be someone else because we don't need to have the undead minion explanation we were expecting when it looked like a party full of ghosts and death knights?

IcyCool

First Post
Hey, no hard feelings. :)

I'll go ahead and drop off the alt list though, as I probably won't be checking back in on the OOC thread. I'll keep an eye out for the IC thread from time to time though, gotta see how you guys do!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Congrats to those who made it in, this sounds like it's gonna be an interesting game.

Peter: I'll try an keep an eye on the thread incase I'm called up as an Alt.

Have fun

Remove ads