• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A 4th edition "teaser" document

der_kluge

Adventurer
Morrus said:
Hey guys - just a quick request. Any chance you could indicate on there where all the info came from?

Very cool document, BTW! I'm printing it out now!

You don't know what you're asking. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Many of the direct WoTC quotes have the author listed. I'll see if I can add source references. It's a document, though, so adding URLs is gonna get really ugly.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
der_kluge said:
You don't know what you're asking. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Many of the direct WoTC quotes have the author listed. I'll see if I can add source references. It's a document, though, so adding URLs is gonna get really ugly.

Nah, I just meant a link to to the 4E Info Page! All the links to the sources are on there.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
I like what you've got here. The only thing I'd add is that you're using a lot of WotC artwork with no proper credit. I know it's only for us to promote their product, but I'd still put in something like "The artwork in this document is the property of Wizards of the Coast and no claims are made against that ownership." or something like that. I'm not a lawyer.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Greatwyrm said:
I like what you've got here. The only thing I'd add is that you're using a lot of WotC artwork with no proper credit. I know it's only for us to promote their product, but I'd still put in something like "The artwork in this document is the property of Wizards of the Coast and no claims are made against that ownership." or something like that. I'm not a lawyer.

Bah. I've already updated it. I'm not changing it again. It's fine. WoTC isn't going to care. We're doing it for their benefit, after all.

New file is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ynyjtb1zmy

I added screenshots of the DI and added all the remaining sections (twice, actually - Vista didn't save it the first time!! :\ )
Ozmar (or someone), can you make it a PDF

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads