A few questions/suggestions

Siberys

Adventurer
First off, is there any sort of ETA on the Zeitgeist campaign? I honestly don't expect a proper answer, but it's worth asking.

Secondly; would it be possible for there to be a landscape version? I understand that that would likely require paying someone to do layout again, but even a completely stripped-down, no-frills version in landscape would be nice.

Finally, will there be player material included with this? I vaguely recall a thread on this subject somewhere else on the boards, and I just wanted to opine that I'd rather like to see such material myself.

Thanks.

Zinovia

Explorer
Here's seconding a request for landscape format. Many folks use their computers,or in my case an iPad, to display the module rather than printing it. Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There won't physically be enough time in between installments to create two versions of each; things would start lagging behind and appearing later and later. We haven't made any final decisions on layout yet, but given that the format needs to fit print-on-demand file specifications as well as PDF, it's unikely that we'll be able to go with landscape, I'm afraid.

I personally really like landscape, but there's simply no print option for that.

Siberys

Adventurer
Here's seconding a request for landscape format. Many folks use their computers,or in my case an iPad, to display the module rather than printing it. Thanks!

That's exactly why I was asking.

Ah well. I can always do up a set of landscape notes for table use.

Remove ads