A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [02]

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger 3

Houwlou just scowls and stares at the dead end. "Well, sh**! Let's just get comfy here and wait until the mist dissipates."

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   Level: Olcán Ranger3
   HP: 32/32     AC: 17   AC(T): 11   AC(FF): 16
 Init: +01    ST(F):+04  ST(R):+04    ST(W):+05

BAB: 03       CMB: +6     CMD: 17

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Longsword (MW)          +6        1d8+3       19-20/x2     +1 TH Gnolls
  Dagger +1             +6        1d4+2       19-20/x2     +3 TH/Damage
Longsword (MW)          +4        1d8+3       19-20/x2        (Undead)
  Longsword             +3        1d8+1       19-20/x2     
Javelin                 +4        1d6+3          20/x2     

*+7 & +6 TH if using these alone in primary hand
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
After much jostling and maneuvering in the tight space, Aodhán does indeed find that a section of wall at the end of the corridor looks like it can be raised into the ceiling. However, despite the best efforts of the group you cannot seem to budge it by force.

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok

Tsadok searches further for some kind of triggered switch. He will also look to Haidar, "Do you know anything about this passage? Specifically, how to open it?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Tsadok's search proves fruitless; he finds no evidence of an opening mechanism.

In spite of his bindings, Haidar manages an air of dignity (with a good measure of anger mixed in).

"Tell me why I should help you! You invade my home, attack me unprovoked, and now in spite of my express wishes you will kidnap me and remove me from my best chance to end my curse and regain my position and status in Ipeq."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Tsadok's search proves fruitless; he finds no evidence of an opening mechanism.

In spite of his bindings, Haidar manages an air of dignity (with a good measure of anger mixed in).

"Tell me why I should help you! You invade my home, attack me unprovoked, and now in spite of my express wishes you will kidnap me and remove me from my best chance to end my curse and regain my position and status in Ipeq."

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok

Tsadok tries to control the building frustration at Haidar's constant blame of Tsadok and the party for the fight.

"Sorry I thought you liked having the gag out of your mouth." With that, Tsadok will again place the gag in Haidar's mouth.

Remove ads