Kickstarter A new fantasy-western setting for the 5e!

DrGeek

Villager
Hello everyone! The Wild & Far Frontiers crowdfunding campaign is finally active: it's a new original setting for 5th edition! You will be able to explore a typical far-west land with magic, monsters and many other characteristic features of D&D. Of course, there will be new rule content, an in-depth lore and a well-fed bestiary: if you are just curious, I invite you to take a look at the Kickstarter page, where everything is explained in detail and where you can also download the Quickstart to get a taste of the content. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us!

This is a project that I and other RPG enthusiasts have been working on for over a year, and we sincerely hope that you will be excited about it.

aco175

Legend
Video does not say/show much. I see trains, guns and what may be an American Indian person change into a bear. . Sounds like it can be cool and I'm mildly interested at this point, but do not have much to go on as of now.

Edit: Clicking on the KS link does show some more, but not much on the races and classes. You do get stats for the Locomotive Dragon.

1681487124405.png

DrGeek

Villager
Clicking on the KS link does show some more, but not much on the races and classes. You do get stats for the Locomotive Dragon.
Thanks for your answer! The setting will use the races and classes from the SRD. It will include one new race (the Orcs of the Wild Continent) and 24 new subclasses (2 for each class). New subclasses may be unlocked with the stretch goals! If you want a preview of some of the subclasses, I suggest you check these out (we posted them on our social media a few weeks ago):

1681499222093.png

1681499255970.png

Remove ads