Cassander

First Post
A Night At The YMCA [Saturday 9pm-1am]
System: Dread
Location: We'll meet in the Embassy lobby and then head to my hotel room
(Accepting alternates)

---

WANTED: MACHO MEN!

This ain't no ladies brunch! This is for MEN. Real MEN! Macho MEN! While the ladies are off sipping tea, giggling, and doing other GIRLY stuff, it's time for the MEN to have their OWN game. A MANLY game. This game is for MEN only! No girls allowed! (Well, maybe if they wear pants...)

---

As part of a promotional tour, the Village People are scheduled to spend the night at the local YMCA. The costumed boys are scheduled to engage in lots of male-bonding, fitness, and of course, DISCO, but is something more sinister afoot? Is something lurking in the showers? Who dropped the soap? Can these macho men survive the night? Let's find out! The Jenga tower awaits.

Saturday 9pm-1am
1. paradox42 - Indian Chief (Felipe)
2. NerfWright - Construction Worker (David)
3. Riggs - Cowboy (Randy)
4. Nareau - Biker (Glenn)
5. reveal - Police Officer (Victor)
6. Xath? - G.I. (Alex)

Alts
1. Queenie (signed up for another game)

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
I promise to wear pants if I can play.

Man Card: Last night I opened a non twist-off beer bottle by hitting it against a table.

Cassander

First Post
I promise to wear pants if I can play.

Man Card: Last night I opened a non twist-off beer bottle by hitting it against a table.

Cool. The table probably works better than the Squirrel bottle open that I recently got and have been chewing threw bottle caps with...

You're in.

Cassander

First Post
I've now got a slot open in this game - Felipe the Indian Chief. Who wants in?

Eridanis will be playing Felipe. This game is back to accepting alternates.

I've got a slot available again!

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
Ooo! Me me me!

...If it's still open that is?

You're in! I sent you a text version of the questionnaire via the email link here on ENWorld. If you give me your email address or reply to the one I sent, I'll also send you the Doc version. Please get this back to me by tomorrow (Monday) night so I can bring it with me to GenCon. Thanks!

If you didn't get the email, let me know.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases