A note for Rel

DaveStebbins

First Post
der_kluge said:
Dave, speaking of Gen Con, did you get that check I sent you for sensual message??
Yup. It will be deposited tomorrow.

Ladies, if Der_Kluge would pay me almost $300 for a sensual massage, imagine what I could do for you!

:D

BTW Curtis, Tonya happened to be over last night and she got a big kick out of it when she saw your check. She hopes you're writing ALL your checks that way now. Life is too short not to have fun.

A little background for the uninitiated. At GenCon, Tonya mentioned how her husband makes bill-paying more fun by writing "sexual favors" on the memo line of all the checks he writes, no matter what they're for. I still laugh my butt off whenever I think about it.

-Dave

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Archon said:
i need to start writing more checks.

Back in ancient times before I was married and stuff, I lived with some of my buddies who were and still are members of my gaming group (and ENWorld members). Typically one of us would sign up for the phone or water or electricity or whatever utility and the rest of us would write them a check for our portion of these expenses each month.

We got in the habit of writing cute nicknames for each other on the "Pay to the Order of" line so, for example, we'd make the check out to (and I'll use his username to protect the innocent) Speaks "Snugglebunny" With Stone. One day he took these checks to the bank and the cashier told him that he must endorse the check in the precise manner in which it was made out. So he had to sign them with the "Snugglebunny" inserted into his signature.

We're still laughing about that. :lol:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
By the way, this is not the first time that der kluge has left me a note...

Attachments

• Note from der kluge.jpg
    Note from der kluge.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 66

der_kluge

Adventurer
Rel said:
By the way, this is not the first time that der kluge has left me a note...

Ha ha! Those stickers were hard to come by. I hope Samantha enjoyed them.

And you should still repent. See the Chick tract I gave you. It will clear things up for you. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads