• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A photo of your EN World admins visiting Portsmouth, England

Henry

Autoexreginated
Piratecat said:
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange sextoys even death may die.

"Ia! Ia! Pizza Delivery for Mr. Sausage! F'tagn!

Starring The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young as the Busty Co-ed...

Banshee16

First Post
Piratecat said:
Took it myself. We strolled past it after leaving the Orcs Nest, and it was too good to miss.

Where was the orc's nest? I was just in London two days ago, and didn't see any gaming shops....though it *is* a big city...

Banshee

GoldieDavid

Explorer
nerfherder said:
Orcs Nest is off Cambridge Circus, which is quite close to Leicester Square. I was a student in London in the late 80's, and I remembered the name. If it is the same shop, then it's been there at least 20 years... :)

I lived in London 3 years ago and there was a "romantic accessories" shop between Leicester Square and the tube that looked remarkably similar to that photo.

I used to vist the Orc's Nest quite often. It's close to the intersection of Oxford St and Tottenham Court Road isn't it? It was the only RPG shop I could find in London so I was surprised that it wasn't bigger than the FLGS in the provincial New Zealand town I grew up in.

Remove ads