• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Question About Eric Noah

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Khyron,

Ah I see. Well I'm still debating on the Borg Eric Noah, Half Fiend Love Child Eric Noah, or the "My cleric Prays to Eric Noah".

Those are my tops three so far.

D'karr

Adventurer
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Eric Noah, half-fiend love child...

Voadam

Legend
kenobi65 said:
See how many templates we can put on Eric! :D

Eric Noah has an LA of +213.

Eric Noah is PirateCat's Half fiend love child. P-Kitty conceived of Eric Noah to TPK his then-epic party and destroy the game universe so that 3e could be born.

Eric Noah's outer planes wanderings and exposure to dimensional forces has granted him both the fiendish and celestial templates.

Eric Noah mastered the Far Realms, gaining the pseudonatural template, but he keeps it under control through sheer will and does not display his tentacles.

A vampire tried to bite Eric Noah once but EN sucked all the cool parts of the template out of him and cast him into the sun, leaving EN with a constitution score and a bunch of vampiric bonus feats.

Eric Noah is a natural were-everything, he has the animal HD of every animal in all the monster books, though they have dragon HD traits.

Progeny of Eric Noah and polymorphed dragons are dragons with the Half-Eric Noah template.

The epic paragon template was an attempt to emulate Eric Noah in game terms. It fell far short.

Ulrick

First Post
Eric Noah killed Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars Episode III.
It'll be shown in an upcoming "Special Edition Director's Cut" which will be rated NC-17 because of graphic brutal violence...

And he killed Jar Jar...in bed. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads