A question of "Fallout 2" availability.

PenguinKing

First Post
(Hey, it is an RPG, so in the broadest sense, this is right on topic. ;) )

Anyone know where I can (preferrably legitimately) get my hands on a copy of Fallout 2? None of th' local places have it either new or used, and all the online retailers I've checked are either out of stock or don't ship to Canada (the latter is particularly a problem with used-software resellers).

- Sir Bob.

P.S. Nih!

PenguinKing

First Post
Thanks, Becker - but looking over that list, I see that only two people are selling it alone (others have it bundled with the original Fallout or Fallout: Tactics, both of which I already have), and of those two, one doesn't ship to Canada, and the other is already at the upper limit of my price range, and only likely to get higher. I suppose I could buy one of the two-packs, but I'd prefer not. Hmmm...

- Sir Bob.

P.S. Nih!

Last edited:

Ma'varkith

First Post
I picked it up at Target bundled with Fallout 1 - I think that was in November, though. It was $10 or $20 for the pair. The package is very small - it's just a cardboard case containing 2 CDs, with documentation on the CDs themselves.

PenguinKing

First Post
Heh - that was my first impulse, but I can't get their site to load properly on my home PC, and I just don't feel safe flashing my credit card info from a public library console or somesuch. =/

- Sir Bob.

P.S. Nih!

Victim

First Post
I picked up Fallout and Fallout 2 for a total of $10 in a combo pack. I don't think you find it for much cheaper than that.

Remove ads