• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A question to my fellow Europeans

Zappo

Explorer
Loegrimm said:
You have your stuff simply 'cause your shop (Unicorn I think?) order directly in US. You are lucky indeed but for the other italian players the problem remain.
It's called Free Time, and as a shop it's more into comics and M:tG... but it usually gets a few copies of new D&D books, though not always. We had a store of the Avalon chain once, but it was closed, due to poor revenue I think (and I see why... when I wanted to purchase a new AD&D PHB due to my old one falling apart, they didn't have it. For a month. How can a RPG shop stay without the PHB for a month?!? I often had the impression that the central Avalon warehouse just sent them every unsellable thing they happened to have)

Loegrimm

First Post
For sotterraneo

You change my observation with zappo's reply.
But I agree with you.
Anyway the new WOTC distribuition politic is stupid but probably they have made it with the objective to obtain a sell-out for any new product.
Yes, it's better for many reasons to buy 25th products but if you want the new ELH you must wait for 6 months.
When the GW opened the italian line we had a similar situation. In a few week the original products became impossible to find and the costumers started to buy only traslated and post-released miniatures/supplement

sotterraneo

First Post
Loegrimm said:
Anyway, Ciro, it'snt so difficul to understand who you are!!!!!

I'll see at Nexus Days!!!!!!!!! [/B]

My identity is not a secret of course.. my persona profile is just a click away. But I don't like people that use forums as vehicle for promoting themselves and their activity using the signature as free advertising 8-]

Bye!

Ciro

FreaKing

First Post
CoC D20 and Deities & Demigods were the big new releases last week.;)
There was also a Problem with Minions from Bastion Press.
It arrived in Germany in May.:(

Remove ads