ZEITGEIST A quick look at the new expanded Pathfinder player's guide for ZEITGEIST

Spotted one last error in the language section, to swap Deep Speech for Aquan, and Supernal for Celestial.

Spotted one last error in the language section, to swap Deep Speech for Aquan, and Supernal for Celestial.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The new expanded Player's Guide for the ZEITGEIST adventure path is nearly 70 pages for free. This will be available very soon (undergoing last proofread). This is the Pathfinder RPG version - the D&D 4E version is already out. ZEITGEIST is part of the GM's Day sale at RPGNow - only $28 for 13 incredible adventures plus two guides.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 328
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 320
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 377
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 20,351
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 20,394
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 20,804
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 20,741
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 20,770
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 21,471
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 21,453
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 21,548
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 21,541
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 21,711
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 21,875
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 20,035
Last edited by a moderator:

ediz

Explorer
Awesome

The new player's guide is great and has a lot of information that could be used to enhance the game. I like the prestige classes as well.

The one thing I originally was disappointed in was that your theme originally wouldn't get enhanced. There are glimpses of potential improvements like when looking at the Skyseer Nevard's stat block in the 2nd adventure. I did like to use high elf vs. wood elf.

My party saved the Coaltongue so do you have ship stats for it or is that in the Admiral Book? Is there going to be more information on Slate and Danor and so on in future adventures. You guys may want to consider expanding this setting with further one shot adventures, to give us some more of the awesome. I ran the first adventure at Rolekon in September and everyone loved the game.

Glad you like it.

We have the stats of the Coaltongue in the revised version of Adventure 1, and then in Adventure 5 when the ship comes into play.

Sadly, we probably won't be adding extra adventures, at least no time soon, because we don't have a spare layout guy. Adding extra adventures would slow down the already behind-schedule pace of getting out the main campaign.

ahzouroshadow

First Post
Solid update!! I really enjoy the new player's guide, there is one concern I have. I was really hoping that you guys would have the time to sort of develop the races from Ber a bit to give them a nice Pathfinder treatment. I'm unfamiliar with the rules in 4E for playing a Minotaur, Half Dragon and other beasties. I was really looking forward to possibly having just a player friendly version of those races for people to all be on a level playing field at level 1. I can do it myself, I was just hoping to see such a thing as that may be a turn off for other DMs/Players who lack the time or mastery to keep things in a semblance of balance.

I will say that all the Ships and naval stuff are fantastic!

ahzouroshadow

First Post
Ahh see I thought you may have been leaning towards the Krynn interpretation for Minotaurs. But since it wasn't stated it was a tad bit confusing as to how to make a group of level 1s balanced with what would have been effectively a higher level character. And the Drakken looks like it'll work great! If it's not too late this would be excellent information to put in as an addendum or something for the PF player's guide for Zeitgeist. As this is some pretty pertinent setting information.

Especially the Medium Sized Minotaurs. Thanks for the clarifications, I've been really loving the AP so far!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads