A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Boddynock

First Post
As the lift heads up, Keldar finds the notorious copper wire in his spell pouch and fumbles with it. He points a finger at Tarag. His lips move soundlessly. "
Silent Wolf to Wartytoad; Wartytoad, this is Silent Wolf, can you hear me?
"

Tarag scowls at Keldar and says out loud, "You're enjoying this, aren't you!"

[sblock=Today’s Spells]Spells per day: 5/4+1/3+1/2+1

Orisons:
Detect Magic
Guidance
Light
Mending
Resistance

Level 1:
Bane
Bless
Burning hands (Fire domain)
Divine Favor
Shield of Faith

Level 2:
Silence
Silence
Status
Wood Shape (Artifice domain)

Level 3:
Locate Object
Stone Shape
Stone Shape (Artifice domain)

Domains:
Artifice, Fire[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar flashes a grin, incongruous in the bland shopkeeper's face he's still wearing. "Of course! But the quicker we get it over with, the happier I'll be!" he says. "Now shush!"

He falls silent, but whispers to Tarag and Fimble, "
Silent Wolf to Harvest Mouse! Do tell Screech Owl to cast his spell. I think he's forgotten.
"

Fimble rolls his eyes and whispers "Keldar wants me to remind you to cast Message, Tommy."

"
All the greatest heroes have nicknames,
" Keldar insists.

covaithe

Explorer
"Er, right, yes. Um. Now where'd that wire go?" Tommy fumbles around in his component pouch for an embarrassingly long time, before finally pulling out a rather short bit of dilapidated copper wire. Flushing, he quickly rattles off the syllables to the spell, jabbing his finger toward each of the others in turn.
Happy now?
he whispers, glaring at Keldar.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Grandmothers? Oh yes!" Keldar speaks the command word for his hat, and transforms himself into an iron-haired upright old lady.

"Then let's not have any rudeness from you, young man," says Keldar. "There are ladies present."

"You look just adorable when you're blushing, dearie," he informs Tommy.

The lift arrives. The party heads along 40th Main towards the intersection with Gyllet. They look very little like the adventurers who caused trouble for Vlad Turket just over a fortnight ago - a gnome who's difficult to notice at the best of times, a dour dwarf in street clothes, a rather plain woman with a mannish stride, holding a wicker basket under one arm and supporting a constantly muttering elderly lady on the other.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
This part of town is much as you remember it. The magical lights remain unmaintained, and the cavern floor beneath your feet is dirtier than the other areas.

You aren't bothered by anyone on your journey, though you pass the occasional pedestrian.

(OOC: Were you waiting on me?)

Boddynock

First Post
Tarag looks inside the basket as well, pointing to something in it. He surreptitiously casts Silence on the arrow which Keldar has firmly wedged into the basket and straightens up, gesturing to Tommy to close the lid.

Remove ads