• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

a small note of appreciation

Darrin Drader

Explorer
As surly as I am from time to time, and though I feel that the moderators here are perhapse occasionally too overzealous in their enforcement of certain rules, I also find this a refreshing corner of the Internet where people can truly come and enjoy their stay.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Well said, Clay and Henry. (Hey - wasn't he in a Subway commercial a few years back?)

It's pretty amazing that we've been able to hold such a high standard for as long as we have. Four years into this experiment, and this is still a place to get good ideas, share stories, and feel like you're in a safe place on the Internet.

Thanks for the kind words, and hopefully we all (mods, admins, and most especially members) will be able to keep the standard high.

Magic Slim

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Secondary contest, first person to tell me what my last name (Szkotak) means (and I do know), wins a copy of everything from ENPublishing.

:p

Obviously this is a joke...

Is it Scotswoman?

Damage?

School?

:) Slim

Gez

First Post
Yep, it's a fine place and I'm happy my routing problem seems resolved! I've been faraway too long!

And Szkotak? It looks Polish. Szkot is Polish for Scot, so it must mean whiskey. When will I get my books? :p

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
These are the only message boards I frequent. I've tried others, but there really is no place I'd rather post...

I like the rules here - and the community.

William Ronald

Explorer
EN World is a place where I can read various opinions argued forcefully, but with people trying to treat each other with respect. I think the moderators do a fairly good job in trying to make sure that our disagreements are friendly disagreements. I like to think that all of us have something to offer to each other.

Remove ads