a snapshot of the industry

I'm here for the chat, and don't look at the news. I've played two sessions of a then-current edition of D&D in the past two decades; my current campaigns are three GURPS, one Honor & Intrigue and one AD&D1e.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I use this site for D&D as that’s the clear focus here. I use RPG.net for non-D&D games as they get far more interest and interaction over there. I wouldn’t say that’s indicative of the industry as a whole. The industry is far, far more D&D focused than this forum. Unless it’s D&D related it might as well not exist.

I mean, look at the numbers. There’s 45k D&D threads on RPG.net to 201k non-D&D threads. Here there’s 115k non-D&D threads along with five subforums dedicated to various iterations of D&D with about 125k threads.

Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I use this site for D&D as that’s the clear focus here. I use RPG.net for non-D&D games as they get far more interest and interaction over there. I wouldn’t say that’s indicative of the industry as a whole. The industry is far, far more D&D focused than this forum. Unless it’s D&D related it might as well not exist.

I mean, look at the numbers. There’s 45k D&D threads on RPG.net to 201k non-D&D threads. Here there’s 115k non-D&D threads along with five subforums dedicated to various iterations of D&D with about 125k threads.
Has RPG.net started to allow emojis on posts like here on ENWorld? Bugs me that I can't respond in that way.

Remove ads