A Test of True Skills.. Just Outside of the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Seeing him lunge at her, quickly she drops and rolls to the side, then stands up. Spinning around she takes her attack and tries to cut him on his back with her crystal sword. Quickly she stands back up in a ready stance after seeing if her sword hits or not, and speaks into his mind, "Don't be afraid of me Tarran, I shall heal us both after this. I want you to fight me as if I were your worst enemy... Fight me as if you hated me and all that I stood for, as you are only really ready to fight at such a time. If you fear attacking me being a lady or princess then your fighting is worthless."

L

Lord Tarran

The wolf nods to Elona, agreeing to fight in full. He backs slowly away, waiting for the but from the sword to heal. The weapon obviously had powerful magic, for it was taking longer than usual for his wound to stich. He pounds the ground with his front paws, before exploding forward in a blur of silver. His fangs slam shut, narrowly missing Elona, before fliting away like a shadow, to stand ready behind her. He circles her, waiting for her to move. A feral, but playful glint is in his eye, as the bear like wolf laughs as a dog does.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She looks at the attack that narrowly misses her, "Much better Tarran."

Elona channels energy into her sword as it begins to glow white, she now waits for him to attack her. Her stance now in defense as she waits.

L

Lord Tarran

Tarrans wolf eyes begin to glow with an inner fire, as the grass beneath his claws begins to burn. Next they glow blue, as steam is seen from the grass. Next bright yellow, as the wolf becomes statically charged. Soon they begin tochange, faster, faster, faster, until the beast is burning, freezing, and electrocuting all in the same seconds. He explodes forward, stoping just out of sword range to let loose a powerful, stunning howl. He leaps upwards, quickly changing into human form, flingin his dagger, and landing again in wolf form, sprinting in a circle around the aasimar.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She watches Tarran with curiosity and a bit stunned from his "show." A slight smirk crosses her face and she stands still, waiting for his attack.

L

Lord Tarran

The wolf's stance changes from playing around to aggressive, as he charges full force taking a slash from the sword on his left flank. The expected bite doesn't come though, instead a headbutt, pushing the aasimar closer to the river edge. He leaps backwards, changing to human form mid jump. He yells something in an unknown language, and the kukri smashes into the angel touched flat end first ads it travels to its owners waist. He turns back to wolf form, but is now a smaller, thinner, more lithe wolf. He moves with incredible speed disappearing and reappearing sudennly in several places at once. His multiple selves surround Elona in a semicircle, backing her towards the river.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

"Your abilities are great my friend..." She backs up seeing how she is forced, though just as she touched the bank of the river she disappears. A few minutes later she reappears behind Tarran with a serious face, her sword disappears into thin air, she then backflips a couple of times. While doing so her hair folds around her, keeping her dress tightly locked to her side so as not to expose herself. She stands up after the third backflip and waits for Tarran's move.

L

Lord Tarran

The wolf shudders with a "Oh come on!" look. He springs forwards, changing now to his bear sized form, growling and snarling as he pounds towards the girl. Suddenly, he stops, kicking up dust, blinding the girl. When the dust clears however, it appears that wolf could still see, as the aasimar lays flat on her back, the wolf snarling at her. He says in thought speech.
I'm afraid to use my fangs, Elona. Though you said you would heal, I might accidentaly kill you. He looks mournful, before licking her once, and allowing her to get up. Can't we just say I can hold my own, and can take anything should it threaten me or you. I don't want to hurt you, even by accident.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She rubs at her eyes trying to get the dust out, when he licks her, she laughs a bit, "Alright Tarran, we shall agree on that. Though I will be highly disappointed if I find out otherwise." She stands up and smiles at him, she makes a gust of wind spiral up around her and any dirt she might have had on her is now gone.

L

Lord Tarran

Let's go back in. He says as he comes out of wolf form. Our companions will be wondering where we went.

He sniffs the air, glancing toward the roof of the building. I think someone is sneaking about, and I wish they would make their presence known.

{OOC: I think we should move back into the Tavern.}

Remove ads