• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria makes sure she tosses the waiter a gold coin on her way out. After all, it wouldn't do to be known as someone who doesn't keep her word. :)

Grateful to follow the White Wizard out of the tavern, once the group hits the back alley, Wulfcyne rumbles, 'We be needin' ta get Links repaired an Valhandra healed. Lady Nuria, ye be o' Cannith, neh? Canne ye sugges' a path ta seein' Links back among us? Where we goin' now?'

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: well, you have the research and your comrades, where you go and what you do from here are totally up to you; Just be aware that you're still probably going to have to avoid the City Watch

Graybeard

Explorer
Wulfcyne, do you know anyplace we can stay for a short while? Perhaps a few hours or so. I might be able to arrange some healing through my family but it might require access to the research in exchange. I have an idea about that but first we need to get someplace safe. As a last resort, I have a small apartment at the family complex we could go to. We would attract attention there. Especially since we know at least one member of my family has met the rest of you and is interested in the research. Nuria suggests.

Guiding the group into an out of the way alley, the old soldier ruminates upon where he and his comrades might find succor.

'Few o' me old regiemen' dwell 'mong tha towers. Perhaps we be findin' one o' them tha might hide us fer a short while.'

local (1d20+3=18)

Moggthegob

First Post
You know quite a few people who reside in the war dislaced camps, guys tha tdidnt adjut well after the war.

You also know of a terribly seedy tavern that a friend of yours owns in the Malleon's Gate area known simply as ' The Charred Rat'.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria considers the group's options before giving her opinion.

If we can trust your former comrades, we should go and hide there. None of us are in any condition to fight any more today. She says glancing around at the group.

I require a quiet place and an hour or two alone. I have an idea that should help us.

Hunched forward with the weight of weapons and a fallen comrade, Wulfcyne gives a shifting shrug of the shoulders and responds, 'I got a friend 'er two in tha camps. Mayhap even be somebody tha ken repair ol' Links here. But word travels fast among tha camps. Malleon's gate be more dangerous by far me thinks, but fer a few gold we'd be gettin' a quiet spot. We all need a rest, Makharat be lookin' tired...'
he ends with a chuckle.

Kaodi

Hero
" Tired of your incompetence, you mean? " says Makharat, annoyed. " I would not be surprised if any man you called a friend would turn out to be just as big a fool as you are, Southlander. We could probably find somewhere else to lie low that does not involve suffering from the ' hospitality. ' Any old slum should do. "

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads