• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Academy of Drell, Part II (Temporary Thread)

Tokiwong

First Post
She carries a burden...

"I understand... you are scared... that is well normal..." Keith holds her hand lightly, "especially with what you have expereinced... it seems we shouldn't rush... just take it slow let it grow... and nurture as needed."

Keith kisses her hand and then lets it go, "relax..." his ever stoic and calm self...

She is nothing like Alustir... perhaps that is for the best...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Charlotte yawns. "I'm sorry, Keith, but I'm very tired. I stayed up late last night carousaling with Kith. If it's okay with you, I'm just going to take a nap right here." She sets her head down on the table. "Wake me up if anything happens."

Charlotte forces herself to go to sleep, and soon enters a blissful dream...

I am going to bed now, and won't be able to post until around 8-10am CST tomorrow.

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: I hear yah... whew...

Rest easy...

Keith brushes her hair back and drapes his jacket around her.. to make her slightly more comfortable before grabbing the tome on psychoportation and reading silently to himself...

Remove ads