D&D General AD&D RPGA Tournament Module Now a Book

tomjscott

Explorer
I'm a longtime author of D&D material from back in the 90s for the RPGA to 4th edition on Living Forgotten Realms and Ashes of Athas. I once wrote a tournament module for the RPGA called Darkness Rising that ran at Gen Con and Origins as well as various other conventions throughout the country. Years ago I started to convert that adventure into a novel, but it got shelved and has been sitting there for years.

Recently, I decided to revive the novel and have started publishing on Kindle Vella, which is a new platform on Amazon for publishing stories one episode at a time. If there are any readers on here that love sword and sorcery fantasy and would like to check out my work, the first 3 chapters are available and free to read. New chapters will be added on a weekly basis until completion.

The novel is called Advent of Darkness, a slight name change from the original AD&D module.

If you like what you see, please give a thumbs up on each episode. A review is, of course, always welcome.

tomjscott

Explorer
Thank you. It's still a long way from being completed, but the approach of doing a single chapter at a time and having readers at this early stage is a big motivation for me to finally complete it.

Remove ads