• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adamant Entertainment] The First "Penny Dreadful" for IMPERIAL AGE!

GMSkarka

Explorer
[imagel]http://adamant.rpgnow.com/images/92/54789.jpg[/imagel]
Adamant Entertainment is proud to present the first 'Penny Dreadful' adventure for The Imperial Age, our line of Victorian/Steampunk products, made for use with d20 Modern or Past.

Hell Hath No Fury is an introductory Imperial Age adventure designed for a party of 2-4 first level player characters, and easily scalable for PCs of higher levels.

The PCs are hired by a country aristocrat to look into the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of his brother. As the PCs investigate, they are recalled to London by a Scotland Yard detective who believes that their case may be the latest in a string of murders. Is this a simple case of murderous revenge, or is there something more sinister afoot?

ADM4113
$5.95 US

Click cover image to visit product page.

Merova

First Post
This is a fun adventure. It was an enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to running it for my gaming group.

I'm happy that you're putting out adventures for the Imperial Age setting. I love Victorian era roleplaying, but it's more prep time intensive than standard D&D-esque fantasy. Having published Victorian adventures available is a wonderful situation for my gaming needs. I you guys sell a bunch of this product so that you'll keep on producing adventures.

BTW, does Adamant have another Penny Dreadful in the works?

Thanks.

---Olivia

Walt C

Explorer
Thank you, Olivia!

You've hit the nail on the head. Our first penny dreadful (or "adventure" in plain gamer-speak) is a bit of an experiment to see if there is a significant market for Imperial Age adventures. It's a gamble, especially considering that the Imperial Age series casts a wide net (magick, steampunk, historical mystery, faerie) and that any given adventure may not fit all IA campaigns.

That said, I enjoyed writing this one and I'd love to do more of them. The response to HHNF will strongly encourage our decision to continue.

Walt Ciechanowski
Imperial Age Line Developer
Adamant Entertainment

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
I haven't had a chance to read through it yet, but the pagethrough I did left me in a happy mood. Your work so far has been fantastic and I don't expect any less from this. I do like having Victorian adventures to either run or get inspiration from, so I hope that others can be plugged into the schedule from time to time (especially if you make one about that includes a bored debutante with latent medium powers, her naive and lower-class servant/friend/pet, a vampire with a penchant for society games, and a necromancer seeking dominance over the London netherworld, both of which have their eyes set on the debutante*). ;)

* Any similarities to my planned Victorian Age Vampire chronicle are purely coincidental, though if you wanna write that adventure, I would not mind in the least.

Walt C

Explorer
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Daniel!

Hopefully you'll let me know how you liked it after a more thorough read :)

Walt

Remove ads