Adding a product to the review database

Sometime in the next week or so I intend to add a review for the Iron Kingdoms Character Guide. However, the product is not listed on the review database (there is a placeholder for the book, but th title is incorrect, and some of the information is incorrect.)

I'm not quite sure how to handle this. Should I just page Psion or someone like that here and get the information updated? Should I add the product myself? If that's the answer, what's involved in doing that? Should I add it now so it's already to go when I write the review, or should I do the two together?

Crothian

First Post
THe system is there for anyopne to add products. When you are on the companies main review page there is a an options that say Add Product. Its not that hard and doesn't take long.

Well, except that I don't have access to all the information either. I have an image of the cover, but I have no place to host it, for example, and I don't have a Purchase Link, I have to make up my own description, etc.

Crothian

First Post
Put in what you know. It can be edited later. I totally understand though, I add poroducts that I have about zero info on. Heck, most of the time I don't even have a cover. I hope that eventually the publisher or writer will stop by and fix any mistakes.

Will do. I do have a cover image, as it turns out, but its on my hard drive, and I have to use a link (not an attachment), so I can't apparently show it.

Remove ads