Admiral O' the High Seas: elite sailor cost.

hirou

Explorer
Page 10 describes the price of expert sailor as "+50 gp", assumably as bonus to base price. On the other hand, Sea Mare description on page 31 lists the cost of 6 normal unseen servants + 2 experts as 1300 gp, which seems to suggest that expert unseen sailor costs 500 gp. Which version would be more balanced?

Personally, I think that 50 gp is a bit low for unseen servant crew (this is the same as the price for normal unseen servant ritual; making it permanent should add to the cost, shouldn't it?), so I'm inclined to rule that basic unseen servant costs 100 gp and adding "Expert Sailor" feat raises the price, say, fourfold (one "normal" monster is 4 minions worth in 4ed, expert and normal sailors are comparable in this aspect)

P.S.: not sure which topic prefix would be better, Zeitgeist or EN publishing in general

Crispy120286

Explorer
To answer your question about the Sea Mare, there are 6 regular unseen servants and 2 elite (I think elite is a mistype and should be expert.) Now I completely understand where you are coming from from the odd gold piece cost in there. 6 regular servants should cost 300gp, then two more elites would be 200gp. we're missing 700gp from the final total.

Im more convinced that the cost of the crew on that particular ship was mistyped as opposed to having the experts cost more.

faarizamar

First Post
Hi , a question, are there any plans for form fillable versions of these? I'd make one if I had the tools but no Adobe Acrobat here... :-(

We are the leading the world in providing best how to speak spanish gre and exchangesstate prep solutions. Our incredible offers for passguide and alison gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our selftestengine ged is very rare in IT world.

Last edited:

It was not on our list of plans, no. And the layout person who worked on AotHS is no longer doing layout, so we'd have to recreate the formatting if we wanted to set one up (I think; I've never done layout work myself). If someone else decided to do this, we'd gladly host it, but I don't know that there's much demand.

Oh, well Eric if you're up for it, that'd be great. It's good to hear from you, man. I hope the great flu of 2015 has missed you.

Are you going to do something cool for your 1000th post on the site?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases