• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ADOM resurrection and tabletop RPG

Shemeska

Adventurer
The campaign is at $53K and change, and the artist on the team is crafting a custom tileset at $55K so there's a good chance you'll get your wish!

I'm crossing my fingers for the $60K stretch goal, where the game gets two new races (mist elves and ratlings) and two new classes (duelist and chaos knight)!

Same here. I just chipped in yesterday, and I'm really hoping for the extra races.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Man, I so totally wanted the Rolf quests to get funded, but that's like 15k away with two days left. Come on somebody richer than me!

fuindordm

Adventurer
I don't know about the Rolf quest, but there's a very good chance right now that the campaign will reach the Volcano quest, which will involve multiple new levels and events.

Two donors have promised to chip in $2500 each if the campaign reaches 67500 and 72500 respectively. At the time I'm writing this, the total is just a few dollars shy of the first threshold. So the total should be at least 70k.

In short, to get a major new quest the community just needs to find 2500 in the remaining 22 hours of the campaign.

If you've ever loved ADOM, it's now or never!

If you chip in $40 you get the ADOM tabletop RPG and a free license for rthe deluxe version to be published on Steam!

fuindordm

Adventurer
I am truly dumbfounded at the momentum of the ADOM campaign in its final hours.

The total raised is now $71,117. If the campaign receives another $1,383 in the next 18 hours, then we will have the Volcano Quest.

The next version of the game is getting tons of new content: 3 or 4 minor quests, dozens of new artifacts, items, and monsters, the two new races and two new classes... I can't wait!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads