• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adult] Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, thread 2

Sorn

First Post
@Zelda: My buddy is interested in writing something up. He will try to get something together in the next few days. I'll see if I can get him to do some other stuff as well.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Attempt at a preface

The following may or may not be a work in progress, depending on how done I am. I'll keep working on it over time.

Welcome to the d20 Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, the (as far as we know) most comprehensive guide available to including sexual content in your d20 games. It's been a real work for us, something that we've put a little piece of ourselves in to. It's been called unnecessary and silly, and it's been called brilliant, and it's probably a little of both. Either way, we hope you enjoy it.
We began work on converting the original Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge to the d20 system on [date], and it's been slow going since then. It's been a real thrill to have had the opportunity to see it take shape and grow from one mans idle dream to the ambition of many talented designers. Some talented people have worked on this (myself included, I hope) and they've created a wide variety of materials that could be useful in a wide variety of play styles.

kolvar

First Post
Sounds good so far.
Could you include something that says something about how it has become more and more a new guide?
And you should include a bit about adult content.
(and it seemed to me, that we started not with one man's idle dream but that a lot of people had some "dreams" about it (g))

Zelda Themelin

First Post
kolvar said:
Sounds good so far.
Could you include something that says something about how it has become more and more a new guide?
And you should include a bit about adult content.
(and it seemed to me, that we started not with one man's idle dream but that a lot of people had some "dreams" about it (g))

Yep, kolvar. Otherwise I like how it sounds too. Except that I am not a man, but never mind that. ;)

Isawa Sideshow

First Post
So, what's our to-do list look like? I may actually have some writing time over the next few weeks, and if there's any crunchy bits I can work on, I'd like to offer what time I have.

I've also got some ideas for some new magic items and such; do we have any of those translated to 3e yet?

kolvar

First Post
I think Sorn is allways happy, when he receives art, some essays, experiences etc would be useful, and if you like to do additional Magic Items (look at what is there), no problem there.

Remove ads