[Advanced Fighting Fantasy] Titan Herbal Kickstarter

Yaztromo

Explorer
Here is the latest project update:

9 Days to go....£4K my goal!

We have just reached 150% funded, which is fantastic, but my goal now with 9 days to go is to get to £4,000.

Although i said that i would not do stretch goals, i will add one, albeit only sort of. If we get to the £4K by the end, all backers will get sets 1, 2 and 3 of the Advanced Fighting Fantasy paper miniatures. These have already been released and are already available, so these would be sent at the end of the campaign.

Secondly, i will be releasing part 1 of a new 10-part AFF campaign as a pdf in a couple of weeks. If we reach that goal, i will send all backers a pdf of that too. This is written and laid out already, it just needs approval, testing and proof-reading before release.

As these are products already/going to be released, this "stretch goal" will not impact the sending of the Herbal books in any way.

Onwards and upwards..

dbm

Savage!
This Kickstarter had passed me by. Just backed at the £5 level and hopefully it will reach the 4K target in the next couple of days to make some bonus material available to all backers.

AFF is a cool, light weight system and it's good to see it still being supported.

Remove ads