• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Advanced Players Guide- PDF is out!

Azmyth

First Post
There is a lot to absorb here! So much more added from the playtest release!
I asked Jason this morning if it was going to be official for use at GenCon, he replied,
"The word I am getting is that the next version of the PFS rules (3.0 I believe) will tell you everything you need to know and it will be out before GenCon. From what I understand, most of the book will be legal in org play."

We GMs have our work cut out for us!

IronWolf

blank
"The word I am getting is that the next version of the PFS rules (3.0 I believe) will tell you everything you need to know and it will be out before GenCon. From what I understand, most of the book will be legal in org play."

Rumor in the PFS forums is that the 3.0 Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play will be out on Friday.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I'm looking through it now (up to page 124 of 338).

It may seem like hyperbole, but the breadth and quality of character options is MIND-BLOWING. It's going to take me a long time to process... and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. :)

Best splatbook ever? I'm thinking so. And I'm only a third of the way through it.

Steel_Wind

Legend
So let me get this straight:

I have to cram the APG -- the hard copy of which I won't get until Thursday morning of the Con -- AND cram the PFSS scenarios I need to run at Gencon as well (which have not even been released to GMs yet - and at this rate, may not be ready for DL until Friday?).

450 pages in five days? That's beginning to sound a whole lot like prepping for a trial.

Yanno, I need to start charging my regular hourly rate for all this :)

Remove ads