D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: Dungeons & Dragons vs Rick and Morty, An Adventure fully prepped and ready to go! (Part 1)

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Advent's Amazing Advice has returned once again and this one's a doozy! Have you ever wondered what it would be like having Rick as your Dungeon Master? Well neither did I, until I read D&D vs Rick and Morty! It's wacky, crazy, unexpected, and the perfect opportunity if you just want to get your friends together and screw around in a dungeon!

Your players will engage in senseless violence, solve puzzles, make allies, question morality, dodge traps, lose their butts...yes, it's that kind of adventure and maybe even gain the powers of the Lycanthropickle!!! Will they survive...probably not, but that's ok, death is rather flexible!

One thing I will say about this Adventure is that it's probably best to run this for players who you've already DM'd for or are really into Rick and Morty. It's an interesting style, to say the least, and it's important for your players to know that you're running this as though you're Rick!

Good Luck and May the Ricks Be Ever In Your Favor!

Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection is:
  • A word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for the encounters. This includes the enemy stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP
  • Custom Maps for the Dungeon
Index:

D&D vs Rick and Morty:
  • Part 1 (Rooms 1-13) - Click Here
  • Part 2 (Rooms 14-26) - Coming Soon
  • Part 3 (Rooms 27-39) - Coming Soon
Other One Shots and Adventures:
As always, if you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, receive exclusive content, shape future releases, and get content a week early feel free to check out my Patreon!

P.S. If you have any recommendations on other One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc that I should prep please let me know! I'm working on an outline for the next few months!

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,
Advent

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases