D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk, A Campaign Fully Prepped and ready to go! (Part 2b Redbrand Hideout)

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

Well done for making it this far. Here your party will find themselves at the Redbrand Hideout. This is a more typical dungeon crawl. Your players will have the option to enter from a few different locations, but overall things are relatively simple. Towards the end there's a chance for Glasstaff to escape, if he does, that's not a problem since your players will be able to encounter him later down the road. I also teased an item that will come into play next session in a twist that completely changes this adventure for the better, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out more!

Differences between my LMOP Prep and PaB:TSO Prep
  • Adjusted way to find Glasstaff's emergency kit
  • Added additional loot to Redbrands
  • Adjusted Trap in Trapped Hall
  • Adjusted Loot/Description in Tresendar Crypts (Kept enemies the old way, why do they keep trying to kill your players so hard with this update???)
  • Adjusted Holding Cell (Previously Slave Pen description)
  • Adjusted Enemies in Holding Cell
  • Updated Weapon Descriptions in the Armory
  • Added treasure to storeroom
  • Added additional info to the Crevasse
  • Added additional info to the Guard Barracks
  • Adjusted Common Room
  • Added additional info to the Wizard's Workshop
Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection are:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies' stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A complete spell list for Glasstaff which gives full details so you're not bouncing around for info.
  • A much more detailed map of the Redbrand Hideout. (Credit to u/ixTek)
  • Handouts for Scrolls of Fireball, Augury, and Hold Person
Index:
Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk
Other One Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns:
If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

Well done for making it this far. Here your party will find themselves at the Redbrand Hideout. This is a more typical dungeon crawl. Your players will have the option to enter from a few different locations, but overall things are relatively simple. Towards the end there's a chance for Glasstaff to escape, if he does, that's not a problem since your players will be able to encounter him later down the road. I also teased an item that will come into play next session in a twist that completely changes this adventure for the better, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out more!

Differences between my LMOP Prep and PaB:TSO Prep
  • Adjusted way to find Glasstaff's emergency kit
  • Added additional loot to Redbrands
  • Adjusted Trap in Trapped Hall
  • Adjusted Loot/Description in Tresendar Crypts (Kept enemies the old way, why do they keep trying to kill your players so hard with this update???)
  • Adjusted Holding Cell (Previously Slave Pen description)
  • Adjusted Enemies in Holding Cell
  • Updated Weapon Descriptions in the Armory
  • Added treasure to storeroom
  • Added additional info to the Crevasse
  • Added additional info to the Guard Barracks
  • Adjusted Common Room
  • Added additional info to the Wizard's Workshop
Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection are:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies' stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A complete spell list for Glasstaff which gives full details so you're not bouncing around for info.
  • A much more detailed map of the Redbrand Hideout. (Credit to u/ixTek)
  • Handouts for Scrolls of Fireball, Augury, and Hold Person
Index:
Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk
Other One Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns:
If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent
Wow that is a lot of work - thank you for sharing!

Remove ads