D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Lost Mine of Phandelver, A module fully prepped and ready to go! Part 2b Redbrand Hideout

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome Back to Advent's Amazing Advice and well done for making it this far! Here your party will find themselves at the Redbrand Hideout. This is a more typical dungeon crawl. Your players will have the option to enter from a few different locations, but overall things are relatively simple. Towards the end there's a chance for Glasstaff to escape, if he does, that's not a problem since your players will be able to encounter him later down the road. I also teased an item that will come into play next session in a twist that completely changes this adventure for the better, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out more!

Without further ado:
Included in The Complete Collection is:
  • A word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A complete spell list for Glasstaff which gives full details so you're not bouncing around for info.
  • A much more detailed map of the Redbrand Hideout.
  • Handouts for Scrolls of Fireball, Augury, and Charm Person

As always, if you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated!

Cheers,
Advent

Last edited:

Advent's Amazing Advice

I genuinely appreciate you pointing that out! Hundreds of thousands of people have viewed my posts across different platforms and you are the first person to point that out. I just updated my entire Patreon switching it to the proper wording. Thank you!

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
I genuinely appreciate you pointing that out! Hundreds of thousands of people have viewed my posts across different platforms and you are the first person to point that out. I just updated my entire Patreon switching it to the proper wording. Thank you!
You're most welcome. And I'm happy you didn't take it the wrong way (I worried that I was coming across as pedantic and unappreciative of your work and almost deleted the post).

Everything else you wrote in that blurb was spot on, and I think you're making a great contribution to the community.

aco175

Legend
I like the idea of a combat sheet with the initiative down the side. A one-pager to pull out when fighting starts. I tend to have the monster statblocks written in with the module text, but I may try this.

Small note, on the bugbear, goblin, redbrands sheet you have the nimble escape ability with the bugbears as well as the goblins. I do not think bugbears get that.

Advent's Amazing Advice

You're most welcome. And I'm happy you didn't take it the wrong way (I worried that I was coming across as pedantic and unappreciative of your work and almost deleted the post).

Everything else you wrote in that blurb was spot on, and I think you're making a great contribution to the community.
No worries, I always appreciate constructive criticism! I'm glad you didn't delete your post, otherwise I would never have known. I'm sure some people might have freaked out, but then I feel like they don't want their work to improve and just think it's the best to begin with! I know there's always room to improve! Glad you enjoy what I've done so far. There's plenty more where that came from!

I like the idea of a combat sheet with the initiative down the side. A one-pager to pull out when fighting starts. I tend to have the monster statblocks written in with the module text, but I may try this.

Small note, on the bugbear, goblin, redbrands sheet you have the nimble escape ability with the bugbears as well as the goblins. I do not think bugbears get that.

Nice Catch, just updated the sheet! (And the other ones that also had bugbears) Glad you're finding it useful though, let me know how it turns out if you end up using it!

Remove ads