D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Night Before Wintermas, A Holiday One-Shot fully prepped and ready to go!

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
I hope everyone is having a Fantastic December! With the Holidays in full swing, I wanted to give everyone here a present, by doing all the prep work for a fantastic Holiday One-Shot for you! Then in turn, you can gift that experience to your players! And what better gift is there for players who have been so good, than an opportunity to let lose and be evil for a change! Yes that's right, The Night before Wintermas is specifically designed for Level 5 Evil/Neutral aligned players.

Thanks to the creative mind of jmanc, you'll bring your players to The Town of Frosthold and join a morally bankrupt Toy and Tabacco company to put an end to Santa's charitable operations by Infiltrating his workshop and dealing with the problem for good!

Experience holiday music to fit every scene, face your favorite Christmas Characters...in a battle to the death! Earn unique magic items to help you take on the fat man and live vicariously through your newly evil characters. This is a One-Shot you wont want to miss!

Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection is:
  • A word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDF for the encounter. This includes the enemy stat block organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP
  • Custom Maps for Santa's Grotto
  • Custom Boss Fight Music
  • Handouts for the Scrolls of Haste and Invisibility
Index (Other One-Shots and Modules)
  • The Wild Sheep Chase - Click Here
  • Wolves of Welton
  • Death House
  • The Tavern at Death's Door
  • Shadow of the Broodmother - Click Here
  • L'Arsène's Ludicrous Larceny
  • The Lost Mine of Phandelver - Click Here
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! If you have any advice on how I can improve my notes further, please let me know either here or leave a comment on the google doc itself! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early, feel free to check out my Patreon! or even donate a coffee on Ko-Fi as thanks!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads