D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Secret of Skyhorn Lighthouse, A Nautical One-Shot fully prepped and ready to go!

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

Our Adventures have been a bit dark/evil as of late, so I thought why not brighten it up a bit with a trip to a lighthouse. Alas, it seems no deed goes unpunished because we'll need our group of adventurers once more.

The Secret of Skyhorn Lighthouse is a fantastic 5th-level adventure by Kelsey Dionne. Your players will begin their adventure in the port town of Neverwinter (or any other port you'd like) and receive a mysterious message from a seagull; from there they will have to find the cause of a shutdown port, be whisked away to the open sea, and get to the bottom of rumors involving rampaging sea monsters!

This is the perfect One-Shot/Module to drop in if you'd like to keep your ports closed but open them up after a bit. It allows you to build up a mystery for your players to eventually solve and offer them the reward of free travel to other ports!

I've prepped several nautical-themed one-shots and modules that will fit perfectly with this and allow your players to enjoy the breeze of the ocean, the salt in their hair...perhaps an undersea tavern, and saving the oceans as we know it... who's to say!

Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection is:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDF for all the encounters. This includes the enemy stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP
Index

Other Fully Prepped One-Shots, Adventures, and More:
As always, If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

P.S. I just unlocked Yearly Subscriptions! If you'd like to unlock every piece of content I've ever released, get 2 months free, and receive exclusive Annual Member fully prepped One-Shots check this post out!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads