• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis pauses, "Lilli, can you tell where it is coming from?"

OOC: [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] I think I remember her having the highest dungeoneering, yes?

Someone

Adventurer
raceportshardmind.png

Actually it sounds very much like a blind person's walking stick.

Unlikely scenario in a monster filled mine, though.

It's the first time Shale uses his telepathy and it shocks some of you.

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil doubles over for a second, OOOh! I'm gonna be sick, get out of my head. What manner of creature... If we get back to the surface, and I get to feeling better, you're getting examined. Gil address' Shale as if the creature had no choice but to be learned from.

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis has a mis-step at Shale's mental message.

"Whoa, that felt funny. Be careful Shale, the demon first contacted me in a similar way. Don't do anything to open yourself to it's attacks."

Artemis readies his weapon and shield and slowly walks forward toward the bend and the tapping noise.

[sblock=ooc] Total defense if possible. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: don't know what check it would take to recognize Morse code, but please roll it for Gil. I believe there is an SOS ahead.

EDIT: updated, Gil fails check to recognize pattern.

OOC: For future possible reference, SOS: ... --- ...

Also FourMonos, Dungeoneering + 1, so lucky I didn't need to use it. Nature's alright-ish at +6 though.

JNC, Lilli will move along so far, but put her back to the wall, maybe step into any nook or behind any thing that might offer concealment so as to use this if she has to make an initiative roll:

Reactive Stealth: If you have any cover or concealment when you make an initiative check, you can make a Stealth check to become hidden.

Someone

Adventurer
Gil doubles over for a second, If we get back to the surface, and I get to feeling better, you're getting examined. Gil address' Shale as if the creature had no choice but to be learned from.

Shale's crystals darken and pulsate with brooding red light. He moves away from the group while holding his orb.

"I'd like very much to see you trying. It'd be one less of your kind.", says.

Remove ads