[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertexx69

First Post
"Yes Roswyn, I was going to be in the silver flame's mission but I ended up having something ... personal to attend to. When I got back to the Shard The group had left."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Finally, having observed Tondrek for some time, she approaches him after his construct steers him around a mud puddle. She gives him a big smile, and speaks slowly and clearly. "Hi. Your friend - " (indicating the construct) "- takes good care of you. What's his name?"
Tondrek, who has managed to unlink two parts of the chain, revealing a hidden connection between four others, smiles and absently pets the construct. Doggie! Made him myself! First, I got the gearwheel from the spare parts not needed on the Majestic, and... If Roswyn does not stop him, Tondrek goes into loving, detailed, and amazingly ingenious details of his protectors construction.
The gnome walks over to the half-orc. He crosses his arms over his chest. "No, but if that's your wish, I've got some of these..." the gnome pulls out several flowers, "they'll make your dreams come true."
OOC: Nature 12, Streetwise 21, Insight 14

Tondrek frowns at the offered flowers. That not a 'forged. That bad stinky weed Dogrim Doon had. Make teeth smelly. Not fun to work for then. Bleh. Tondrek moves away from the gnome, and while Doggie takes a menacing look at "him".

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Dreamlilly] Lol, if you're going to go through all of that trouble, just find a Feylock, Illusionist, or Psion to do that to the target for you, lol. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Yeah, but what if you can't find a... wait, I am an illusionist! Doh!

But actually, I think the whole point of the Mission Impossible style is to have some crazy, elaborate plan. Sure a more direct approach could work, but then there'd be no show, or it'd be over in 5 minutes. :)[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Tondrek, who has managed to unlink two parts of the chain, revealing a hidden connection between four others, smiles and absently pets the construct. Doggie! Made him myself! First, I got the gearwheel from the spare parts not needed on the Majestic, and... If Roswyn does not stop him, Tondrek goes into loving, detailed, and amazingly ingenious details of his protectors construction.

Roswyn listens carefully to Tondrek's discourse, appearing quite interested. Occasionally she asks where and when he acquired a particular part.

When the half-orc winds down, she says, "Doggie is a very special friend! I wish I had a friend like that. My name is Roswyn. What's your name? Can we be friends too?"

stonegod

When the half-orc winds down, she says, "Doggie is a very special friend! I wish I had a friend like that. My name is Roswyn. What's your name? Can we be friends too?"
Tondrek smiles. 'K, Talky Gnome. I Tondrek. You and Doggie and Tondrek and Crafty all be friends!

stonegod

Roswyn smiles back and claps her hands. "Great! Ummm... who's Crafty?"
Tondrek grins, and something moves within his burdened pack. Crafty! Made him too! Little guy. Helps with bubbly and boomy stuff! A tiny arm, seemingly a bit waxy, pokes out of the pack and waves.

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn's grin falters for a moment, then returns. "Ah! Oh! Ah, hello to you, Crafty!" She waves back.

I really, really hope there's a body attached to that arm... At least, I think so, that couldn't make it worse - could it?

Hmmm, I ought to look into getting a familiar too...

ukingsken

First Post
...She introduces herself to the warforged, who had not spoken in the tavern. "Greetings, sir. I am Roswyn d'Sivis. I'm very reassured to be accompanied in these parts by one who bears the Mark of Sentinel!"

I will do my best to keep all of us safe, that is one of the tenets of my surrogate house. Whether or not I succeed is yet to be seen.

Looking down at the shapechanger gnome, Cleaver glances at the flowers then back at the creature.

I doubt you could be anything I desire, and what good are flowers to us? A flower cannot cleave armor, nor can it shatter a weapon.

Obviously of the opinion that this conversation was ended Cleaver put his heals into ripfangs aging hide and moved forward, staying close to tondrek and looking on in rapture at his trinkets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases