(Adventure) Heroes of The Vesper Peaks (Uriel judging)

jtone

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, but I'm going to stop checking on this game. I've pretty much forgotten what my character is doing here. Thanks and goodbye.

orsal

LEW Judge
At this point, what makes sense to me is to abort the game, hand-wave its conclusion, and if those of you who are still around want to stay in LEW, you can take your characters to Orussus in search of plot hooks there. Agreed? If so, I'll calculate XP later this week. (It'll be a lot, since this game was grandfathered into the old 100 XP per real-life month policy.)

orsal

LEW Judge
XP awards

I have no idea whether any of you want to retain your characters. However, if you do, here is the deal:

Story: You succeed in disrupting the ceremony after a fight which we'll handwave. Of course, you also make powerful enemies. All survivors know you must leave Ignussus. For whatever reasons, any of you who wish to continue playing LEW decide to travel to Orussus (currently the only place where you can easily find adventure hooks), where you visit the Red Dragon Inn. Grog has ghoul fever; if you want to save him, you'll have to find someone who can cure you, so this adventure isn't quite over for you.

XP awards:
These are my best guesses, given that I don't have Creamsteak's notes.
Grog 813 standard + 1900 time + 250 roleplaying = 2963 total
Vanadan 813 standard + 1900 time + 250 roleplaying = 2963 total
Jaret 813 standard + 1700 time + 250 roleplaying = 2763 total
Jagos 813 standard + 1500 time + 250 roleplaying = 2563 total
Kunst 813 standard + 1400 time + 250 roleplaying = 2463 total
Marl 675 standard + 1700 time + 250 roleplaying = 2575 total
(the other three characters, who wondered off early in the thread... forget it.)

Procedure:
Update your character sheets for second level, and email nimisgod and Knight Otu to tell them. Their addresses are listed under "Character Approval Questions" at the end of the Guide to LEW. Whenever you're ready, post to the current Red Dragon Inn thread.

Remove ads