• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

4E [Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod)

jsb420

Villager
Hysteria’s Ascendency
4-6 Level Adventure – LEB

Cast:
1. Braddok the Historian (fourmonos) - male dwarf vestige warlock 5
2. Kellindil Loreweaver (horticulture) - male elf rogue 4
3. Quan Reah (johnmeier1) - male elf monk 4
4. Orsik the Small (metavoid) - male goliath runepriest 7
5. Ulrick Stormhammer (Akayonju) - male dwarf paladin 4
6. Rikka Pouncequick (pathfinderq1) - female elf druid 7
7.Muzdum Firebelly (Voda Vosa) - male dwarf fighter 6

[sblock=The Story Thus Far...]Baldwin leads the adventurers to a ruined warehouse where he (attempts) to ambush them with his wererat minions, but fails to kill the PCs. Baldwin escapes, sacrificing his own troops to flee.
Next, the heroes enter the sewers and are ambushed again by filthy wererats and their pet otyugh.
Defeating the weremen, the PCs delve deeper into the Cogs beneath Sharn to locate the wererat warren/temple but failed to do so. Instead they found a werecrocodile, Mangore. The heroes found out that Baldwin paid this creature to keep an eye out for them and to kill them on sight.
The PCs must retry the skill challenge to find the warren/temple.
The PCs find the wererat warren during an evil rite to animate an unholy golem to unleash upon the world above. The PCs manage to kill Baldwin and the rest of the wererats and eventually destroy the golem as well.
After the last monster falls, two forms detach from the ceiling, a pair of werebats circle over the heroes, daring them to enter the King's Forest at their own peril, taunting them with their destruction at the hands of his "Wicker-man".
The story continues in Curious & Curiouser...[/sblock]

[sblock=XP Awarded][sblock=Baldwins Ambush]505 XP each
NOTE: no time bonus awarded yet.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sewer Scramble]483 XP each
NOTE: 2 RP was awarded[/sblock]
[sblock=Skill Challenge (Failed)]362 XP each
NOTE: no time bonus awarded.[/sblock]
[sblock=End Game]959 XP each
NOTE: 1 RP was awarded[/sblock]
[sblock=Pooled Treasure] a gold locket (25gp), 175 gp in loose coins (Quan claimed the lady's undergarments), 120 gp, 3 moonstone (100gp each), elixir of dragon breath (fire), 430 gp, gold ring w/jade (250gp), 600gp, a large topaz (500gp), a finely wrought sword (1000gp)[/sblock][/sblock]

Judge: Stonegod

[sblock=Rules]
-Please use grey text or spoilers blocks ("sblocks"), or
OOC: function for Out of Character discussion. If you’re unsure how to use them go HERE (warning: you are leaving ENWorld.org)


-Please use Invisible Castle for dice rolling (be sure to register). ENWorld has a dice roller (but it takes up a lot of space). If you can't use either dice roller for whatever reason, post a link to the dice roller you want to use and I will OK it.


-If you know you will be unable to post for a couple days because you will be out of town, or whatever, please say so and me or someone will NPC your character until you come back if there is a skill challenge or battle encounter. I would like to keep to a 48 hour per post per PC, to help speed the game up (you don’t have to wait a full 48 hours though). Once the allotted time has passed, ONE message will be posted in the thread and if not responded to within 12 hours of that message, your PC’s actions will be made for you (using at-wills only).


-I will be using the honor system for skill checks. If I post a sblock that says "Arcana 18" that is the DC you have to roll to be able to read it. (please don't click on it unless you succeed the roll!) If it lists a character's name, only they can read it. If it is directed at a specific person anyone can read it. You can share the information with other people, but don't just copy and paste it directly. You of course can do other skill checks that I do not post.


-I will roll the monster’s initiative all together, averaged out and post that number. Each PC is to roll their own initiatives, and any that are higher than the number I posted originally will be able to act before the monsters. Thereafter, turns will be posted in “block” format (monsters, PCs, monsters, etc). I will record the PC’s actions in the order they are posted.


-Please always post what the attack or ability does in its entirety, even if it is for the 100th time. I have all the class books, but I don't have every power memorized.


-During an encounter, I will post the defense stats and (after you know the monster is not a minion) the HP of monsters. This way you know right away if an attack hit. If your character’s actions provoke an Opportunity Attack, you can include it as part of your post. For such occurrences, I will only list Basic attacks. Other powers won’t be revealed.


-I will pass out XP at the end of each adventure, as well as dish out any treasure/gp (unless specifically mentioned as part of the adventure).


-You can distribute treasure however you like, but be sure to list any wishlist items on your character sheets, and if reasonable, I can include such an item into the treasure parcel. I like to choose the items as the adventure progresses (i.e. your PC has a low FORT and during the encounter that PC was constantly being hit as a result of the low FORT, I’ll add a neck slot item to help boost that defense up, etc).


-Each player chooses a color. Please post your speech and thoughts in your character's color, using italics for the latter. On the battle map I attach to an encounter, any PC mark, I will highlight the target creature with that color for easy visual reference.


-I will always be happy to answer any questions, comments and concerns. If I make a mistake (god forbid) please feel free to PM me or post your reasoning. I’m not a rules Nazi. I feel that flexibility as a DM is a must.

-Last, but not least, have fun![/sblock]

It is easy to follow the slower human through the crowded streets. You can tell you are headed towards the poorer, seedier section Cliffside, more commonly known as the Mud Flats. Your travels take you past the dregs of society, those who inhabit the abandoned buildings that line the streets. Prostitutes, vagrants, orphaned children, and the like stare at you, hopelessness reflected in their eyes. Soon you enter an area that still bears the marks of the Last War, more and more ruined buildings dominate the landscape.

”The warehouse is right over there.”, Baldwin says, pointing to a derelict building.
[sblock=Warehouse]

Illumination: Overcast skies, normal light.
Debris: considered difficult terrain (J6:M6; E8:E9; A6:A8; O11:p12; P9; P7:R8; V6)
Inner Walls: about 4ft tall, provides partial cover while standing behind; full cover while kneeling behind it.
Outer Walls: crumbling but still sturdy; Climb; Athletics DC 10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception DC 14]Glancing around, you notice that there are fewer inhabitants near this warehouse, only a few people wandering around.
[sblock=Perception DC 21]Of the wandering locals, a few are watching your group intently.[/sblock][/sblock]

”This is where Jessup brought me and Prin.”, Baldwin says, stopping before the warehouse. ”They’re all gone. Just yesterday, there was a tent standing right there. Inside there were crates of supplies, even a section that served as a hospital, beds and all. Now there’s nothing.”

On the verge of tears again, he produces the pouch again and hands it to the massive goliath. ”Here, take this and find my daughter!” Straightening his tunic and wiping tears away, he says, ”I’ll only get in the way, so I’ll stay out on the street and wait for you. Maybe I will find the City Guard.

GM: I’ll need a picture you want for your icon. If you don’t have one, you can use one of these. Look in the sblocks below.


[sblock=Character Pics][sblock=Braddock the Historian]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kellindel Loreweaver]
–OR–
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quan Reah]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Orsik the Small]
[/sblock]


[sblock=Rikka Pouncequick]
- AND -
[/sblock][/sblock]


GM: Roleplay while I gather some stuff


Edited: to add Rikka Pouncequick (pathfinderq1)
 
Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A rat looks up at the party, barks, then scampers off.
OOC: I'll Judge.

FYI: The ENWorld dice roller can be streamlined: Go here and search for "Dice Roller Display" and turn on "Streamlined". Much easier on the eyes.
 

johnmeier1

Villager
Quan listens to the ramblings of Baldwin stoically, then scowls a bit when Orsik is handed the pouch. Let's say we have a look he offers before sauntering forward.

OOC: Do you want us on the map, if so he can go at I11


[sblock=ministats] Status:

Init: +7 Speed: 7 Perception:21 Insight: 14

AC: 22 NAD:17/19/16 HP: 37/37 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 9 AP: 1

Languages: Common, Elven Str:14 Dex:20 Wis:14 Con:10 Int:8 Cha:10

Powers: At-Will: Five Storms, Dragon's Tail, Centered Flurry of Blows, Wild Shape
Encounter: Drunken Monkey, Enduring Champion, Swarming Locusts, Elven Accuracy
Daily: Masterful Spiral, Supreme Flurry, Cobra Strike Ki Focus, Necklace of Keys

[Full Character Sheet LEB:pC:Quan Reah (johnmeier1) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki] [/sblock]
 

FourMonos

Villager
"Oye, hold on there, elf!"

Braddock shifts his craghammer in his hands, the hammer glowing a soft golden glow. He draws his rod with the left hand.

"Don' ye be knowin' this part of Sharn? There be things older than your clan that first called this place home. Wander off at your own peril."

[sblock=ooc] Really, I'm just waiting to make sure everyone is ready to proceed :) [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats] Braddock the Historian, level 5 Warlock
Status: None.

Active Vestige: King Elldyr:
Eyes: Next ally to hit target gets a save.
Boon: Ally next to Braddock gains +2 all defenses TENT.

Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 18 NAD: F: 19 R:18 W:15
HP: 52/52 Surges: 11/11 Surge Value: 13 AP: 1
Languages: Dwarven
Str:10 Dex:13 Wis:10 Con:20 Int:16 Cha:10
MBA: +12 vs. AC, 1d10+9

Powers:
At-Will: Eyes of the Vestige, Eldritch Strike, Warlock's Curse
Encounter: Clarion Call, Fortune Binding, Second Wind
Daily: Vestige of Thaxter, Charm of Hearts, Leather Armor of Dark Magesty, Vestige of Xandor

Benefits: +2 defenses against cursed enemies. +1 NAD after using Warlock's curse TENT.
[/sblock]
 

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
OOC: The left picture you've provided is actually the picture I was going to use for the token, so all's the better.
[sblock=Perception]Perception check to search the environs for anything that might be a clue, and to notice staring chumps. 1d20+10=24[/sblock]
Kellindil feels quite at home with the dregs of society, these forgotten princes. He offers barely perceptible nods here and there, showing those in the dark corners of the streets that they are still remembered. Compassion would be the most apt word to describe how he felt about these people. He had, after all, grown up just like them, dirty and alone; scratching out a living off the refuse of those more fortunate than he - which seemed to be everyone.

Not that he would have any compunction with sticking his blade in any of their backs if it was warranted.

"Watch yourselves," the shady elf states, noting the multitude of eyes so interested in their actions. "It seems we're drawing attention so let us begin our search and be done with it."

[sblock=Stat Block]Kellindil Loreweaver - Male Elf Rogue 4
Init: +7, Passive Percept: 20, Passive Insight: 13
AC: 20, F: 13, R: 20, W: 15, Spd: 7
HP: 38/38, Blood: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 6/6
Second Wind: Avail, AP: 1/1, Milestones: 0
Str: 8, Con: 11, Dex: 21, Int: 10, Wis: 12, Cha: 15

Basic Attacks:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +5 vs AC – Lifedrinker Longsword +1; 1d8
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +10 vs AC – Hand Crossbow; 1d6+5

Powers:
Deft Strike, Piercing Strike
Dazing Strike, Elven Accuracy, Low Slash, Tumble
Blinding Barrage, Shadowdance Armor

Misc:
  • +2 to AC vs. Opportunity Attacks
  • all non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 to Perception checks
  • ignore difficult terrain while shifting

Conditions:
Nil[/sblock]
 

jsb420

Villager
[sblock=horticulture]You also see where the ground was disturbed, as if stakes and tent poles once were placed. Lots of footprints and trash, besides the obvious debris from the crumbling building. Nothing looks especially suspicious (besides those watching your group).[/sblock]
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Perception (1d20+5=20)

Assuming elf gives that extra +1 altough it's not stated anywhere (and is not included in the roll)


"We are being watched. Probably just cautionary, but still. Few weeks ago there was trouble in one of the ruins much like this. The solution was to look for passage DOWN. That would explain complete lack of trace of many people and some equipment. Rikka, you mentioned you can track?"
 

johnmeier1

Villager
"Oye, hold on there, elf!"
The comment startles Quan and he falls forward into the dirt. He quickly stands up and brushes himself off, though his robes look dirtier than ever. He looks around amiably, but then frowns at the denizens looking in their direction. What are YOU looking at?! he taunts.

OOC: Passive perception beats the DC
Free action: Drop prone
Move action: Stand up
Minor action: Activate Stoneskin Robes for 5 temp hp (not sure how encounter powers work pre-initiative, but I can always reactivate it)
 

jsb420

Villager
GM: I enlarged the map. Please tell me your locations (coordinates have changed) I have edited my post above to reflect changes.


[sblock=New Map]
[/sblock]
 

FourMonos

Villager
[sblock=ooc] [MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION] The dwarf picture is fine. Thanks for asking. Braddock will be at K-13 unless someone else needs the spot. [/sblock]

[sblock=perception 7] 1d20 +2+1 → [4,2,1] = (7) Roll Lookup . Braddock is blissfully unaware... [/sblock]
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Put orsik in P13.

I have Orsik+s portrait on my wiki. But I will grab what you got as I don't have full body pic.
 

pathfinderq1

Villager
As soon as the group left the inn, the feral-looking elven woman shifted back into her leopard form. She stayed at the front of the group as they made their way through the streets, occasionally glancing back to check the progress of the others. As they neared their destination, she vanished into the shadows of the tumbled buildings- and as the group faced the ruined site, she slid back into view from the cover of the rubble. "Let me go in first," she growled, a rasp barely recognizable as speech to those nearby. "I'll have the best chance to get a scent, or see what has been left behind." She moved forward, apparently anxious to match her words with deeds...

[sblock= OOC]
>Glad to be aboard. Rikka will start in T 15- the second picture works fine as a token image.

>Rikka's passive Perception is 30- she will use that to get a general sense of the area, including spotting some of the watchers. For a more detailed look, her active is 1d20+20= 28; roll Roll Lookup - it looks like she is more focused on the overall picture than any one detail, at least for now.

>If she is not stopped or we do not need to drop into initiative, she will begin moving, working her way once around the outside perimeter of the ruin, then working inwards.
[/sblock]
 

jsb420

Villager
Round 1: Baldwin's Ambush

Rikka scouts ahead into the warehouse ruins. Her fine feline eyes taking in even the most minute details. She immediately starts to pick out shapes, humanoid shapes, crouching down behind walls, or around corners. Each is clutching a sword or a crossbow. She can smell the adrenaline in the air.

It's an ambush!

GM: For expedience sake, I went ahead and rolled Initiative (I usually have the players roll their own):
Braddock: 14
Kellindil: 9
Quan: 9
Orsik: 9
Ulrick: 18
Rikka: 27

Monsters: 19

Apparently, IC liked 9’s last night. Rikka is the only one who can go before the wererats.



[sblock=Map]


Illumination: Overcast skies, normal light.
Debris: considered difficult terrain (H4:K4; C6:C7; N5:p5; O6; M9:N10)
Inner Walls: about 4ft tall, provides partial cover while standing behind; full cover while kneeling behind it.
Outer Walls: crumbling but still sturdy; Climb; Athletics DC 10
[/sblock][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] [sblock=Combatants]Wererat Minion: 1 hp, a miss never damages a minion; AC 19, Fort 17, Ref 19, Will 14; Short Sword +9 vs. AC; 5 damage; Crossbow +7 vs. AC; 4 damage
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat Minion 1 (G6): 1 hp, partial cover
Wererat Minion 2 (O7): 1 hp, partial cover
Wererat Minion 3 (U7): 1 hp, partial cover
Wererat Minion 4 (A13): 1 hp
Wererat Minion 5 (D6): 1 hp, partial cover

Wererat: AC 19, Fort 17, Ref 19, Will 14; Short Sword +10 vs. AC; 1d6+4 damage; Regeneration 5 (if it takes damage from a silver weapon, its regeneration doesn’t function on its next turn)
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat 1 (B8):
Wererat 2 (V10): partial cover
Wererat 3 (B14):


Wererat Brute: AC 18, Fort 20, Ref 18, Will 17; Great Axe +11 vs. AC; 1d12+2 and the target is knocked prone; Regeneration 5 (if it takes damage from a silver weapon, its regeneration doesn’t function on its next turn)
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat Brute 1 (N7): partial cover
Wererat Brute 2 (J5):


Braddock (K13): 52/52 hp; HS 11/11; AP 1; Dwarven Resilience; Status: Kellindil (M11): 38/38 hp; HS 6/6; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Quan (Q13): 37/37; HS 7/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Orsik (P13): 53/53 hp; HS 10/10; Second Wind; Status:
Rikka (T15): 50/50 hp; HS 8/8; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Ulrick (): 51/51 hp; HS 11/11; AP 1; Dwarven Resilience; Status:
[/sblock]
 

jsb420

Villager
GM: It was supposed to be their surprise round until a certain lady elf druid with a 30 passive Perception ruined their surprise.

Normal round, so full set of actions for you.
 

pathfinderq1

Villager
Rikka's rasping purr of a voice rose to an earsplitting snarl. "I smell a rat- or lots of them! Ambush!" She surged forward and leapt at one of the hidden creatures- before the skulker could even move she tore its throat out in one efficient motion and flung its corpse backwards.


[sblock= OOC]
>Move: forward to T7
>standard: Savage rend against U7 minion; +12 vs. REF= 27 (hit, kills minion- slide corpse to V7; roll Roll Lookup

>Will update stat block later- must go out grocery shopping- relevant info is AC 22
[/sblock]
 

jsb420

Villager
”Fools! We don’t need them alive. Jessup says we have enough blood. We just need their magic items!” screams Baldwin, ”Attack them!” Suddenly his muscles seize as his body begins to transform. Dark hair begins to sprout all over his body. Once completed, his rat face twitches in a wry smile, and then he draws his rapier from where it was hiding under his cloak, and attacks Braddock, hitting the dwarf. Deft footwork moves him away brfore Braddock can retaliate. With a blur of motion, Baldwin launches himself at Orsik, hitting him also, and then shifts away. It appears Baldwin is more lethal when on the move.

The minion sees the primal cat take down one of its brethren, it raises its crossbow and fires, just missing the sleek, black cat.

A minion stands, takes aim at Kellindil and fires hitting him for a minor wound.

A wererat and some minions try to close in on the heroes, looking to gain advantage by flanking.

Another wererat decides not to take its chances with the vicious cat, so it steps from cover to charge Quan striking the agile elf.

The last wererat weaves its way through its companions and move into the warehouse, looking to strike at the elf rogue separated from his allies. It draws a dagger, and then launches it at Kellindil, but Kellindil anticipates the throw and the dagger misses its mark.

A wererat brute sidesteps its ally while it reloads its crossbow, to charge the demon-cat, but Rikka is able to avoid the vicious looking battleaxe.

One wererat brute steps from his cover and charges Kellindil and connects with a mighty strike, knocking Kellindil prone.

[sblock=Warehouse]

Illumination: Overcast skies, normal light.
Debris: considered difficult terrain (H4:K4; C6:C7; N5:p5; O6; M9:N10)
Inner Walls: about 4ft tall, provides partial cover while standing behind; full cover while kneeling behind it.
Outer Walls: crumbling but still sturdy; Climb; Athletics DC 10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Wererat Minion 1 (G6): Move: stand; Standard: fires crossbow at Kellindil: (1d20+7=22) HITS for 4 damage; Minor: reload
Wererat Minion 2 (O7): Move: stand; Standard: fires crossbow at Rikka: (1d20+7=19) MISS; Minor: reload
Wererat Minion 3:
Wererat Minion 4 (G13): Move: A13>G13
Wererat Minion 5 (F9): Move: D6>F9
Wererat 1 (E14): Move: B8>E14
Wererat 2 (R14): Move: V10>R14; Standard: attack Quan: (1d20+10+1=22, 1d6+4=5) HITS for 5 damage
Wererat 3 (H11): Move: B14>H11; Minor: draw dagger; Standard: attacks Kellindil: (1d20+10=14, 1d4+2=6) MISS
Wererat Brute 1 (S7): Standard: Charge N7>S7 Rikka: (1d20+9+1=18, 1d12+4=5) MISS
Wererat Brute 2 (J5): Standard: Charge J5>L10 Kellindil: (1d20+9+1=30, 1d12+4=10) CRIT for 14 damage and Kellindil is knocked prone.
Baldwin, Wererat (J14): Minor: shift to rat-form; Move>Minor: draw rapier; Standard: attacks Braddock: (1d20+11=29, 1d8+6=11) HITS for 11 damage and Baldwin shifts to J15; ACTION POINT: charge J15>O14 Orsik: (action point) (1d20+11+1=25, 1d8+1d8+6=17) HITS for 17 damage and Baldwin shifts to P15.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Wererat Minion: 1 hp, a miss never damages a minion; AC 19, Fort 17, Ref 19, Will 14; Short Sword +9 vs. AC; 5 damage; Crossbow +7 vs. AC; 4 damage
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat Minion 1 (G6): 1 hp, partial cover
Wererat Minion 2 (O7): 1 hp, partial cover
Wererat Minion 3:
Wererat Minion 4 (G13): 1 hp
Wererat Minion 5 (F9): 1 hp

Wererat: AC 19, Fort 17, Ref 19, Will 14; Short Sword +10 vs. AC; 1d6+4 damage; Regeneration 5 (if it takes damage from a silver weapon, its regeneration doesn’t function on its next turn)
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat 1 (E14):
Wererat 2 (R14):
Wererat 3 (H11):

Wererat Brute: AC 18, Fort 20, Ref 18, Will 17; Great Axe +11 vs. AC; 1d12+2 and the target is knocked prone; Regeneration 5 (if it takes damage from a silver weapon, its regeneration doesn’t function on its next turn)
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Wererat Brute 1 (S7):
Wererat Brute 2 (L10):

Baldwin, Wererat Elite: AC 22, Fort 18, Ref 22, Will 20; Rapier +11 vs. AC; 1d8+6 and Baldwin shifts 1 square; Regeneration 5 (if Baldwin takes damage from a silver weapon, its regeneration doesn’t function on his next turn); Action Point 1; Skirmish: if Baldwin moves 4+ squares, his next attack deals an extra 1d8 damage (if not used this turn, the ability is lost)
[sblock=picture]
[/sblock]
Baldwin (P15):

Braddock (K13): 41/52 hp; HS 11/11; AP 1; Dwarven Resilience; Status:
Kellindil (M11): 20/38 hp; HS 6/6; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: knocked prone
Quan (Q13): 32/37; HS 7/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Orsik (P13): 36/53 hp; HS 10/10; Second Wind; Status:
Rikka (T7): 50/50 hp; HS 8/8; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:
Ulrick (): 51/51 hp; HS 11/11; AP 1; Dwarven Resilience; Status:
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

pathfinderq1

Villager
Hissing and snarling, the dark-furred leopard slashed at the larger ratling.
She dragged her claws across the creature's snout, a painful and distracting wound, then slid under its axe and around it, lunging at the other wererat as it tried to reload. The second creature was luckier, just managing to duck under Rikka's claws.

[sblock= OOC]
>Standard: Predator's flurry, primary target is wererat brute at S7; 1d20+12 vs. REF= 17 (miss); roll Roll Lookup
>Free: Elven accuracy reroll for Predator's flurry primary against brute S7, 1d20+12= 26 (hits for 8 damage and brute is dazed until end of Rikka's next turn; roll Roll Lookup
>Effect: As part of Predator's flurry, shift 4 (S8, R7, Q6, P6- ignoring DT as elf) and secondary attack against minion at O7, 1d20+12 vs. REF= 17 (miss); roll Roll Lookup
>Move: shift to O6
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top