• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Recruitment

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I'd rather it be my brain shriveled than something else ;)

On an unrelated note, I might just end up start making knives soon-ish, work permitting. Finally found a simple enough forge design so I have no excuses now. (I make pretty much all the weapons & equipment for my martial arts group... been planning on taking up knifemaking for a while, but never got around to it.)

Last edited:

Cheub

First Post
Hi. I've been checking out these forums for a while and I just signed up today. I've been wanting to get in on an online game but none of them ever seem to be recuiting. Somehow I was directed here because I thought u guys needed two more people but reading the thread it looks like you guys already started or gave up on the whole idea of it. Let me know if you are still recruiting or if any of you guys get in on any other games because I can't tell who's looking for players and who isnt. :p

If you are recruiting, I know all of the 4e rules and I have plenty of character ideas but Im new to PbP so you guys would need to show me how most things work. If you guys don't feel like dealing with that I understand but I'd really like to play some 4e. I'm willing to do it even if it's only a post a week.

Last edited:

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I'm not quite dead... (I feel happy! I feel happy! *WHACK*)

Just taking advantage of precious, precious time off. Back to the grind tomorrow though.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
I've got a very busy week of MDing a show next week, so I may be sporadic i posting. But it seems we've slowed down in rate anyway!
On a personal note (if any of you care!) I've just got the part of Robin in Robin Hood in a show starting in Oct! Fun times!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads