Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 2) [Boddynock judging]

B4cchus

Explorer
This is the adventure thread for TEAM 2 in the adventure Long live the Queen.

Characters:
Team 2
Krindorf TN male dwarf Rogue 1 [Voda Vosa],
Munchin LG male human Monk 1 [KriticalFailure],
Landers Silver CG male half-elf Cleric (Halina) 1 [Sirhahn],
Nura Emzotel NE female grey elf Wizard 1 [Dargon],
Possum CG female lightfoot halfling Cloistered Cleric (Mongrel) 1 [Wik]
Jamilee N female Grey Elf Fighter 1 [Robichaud]

Conventions:
You can make your own rolls using IC.
Use quoted text for speech, italics for thoughts and an OOC in front of out of character text.

[sblock=adventure notes, DM only]
You shouldn't be peeking here!
Krindorf (dark vision)
Scouting ahead

followed by
Jamilee (lowlight vision, torch )
Landers Silver (lowlight vision)
Nura Emzotel (lowlight vision, torch)
Possum
Munchin (torch)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
As the team makes its way towards it's assigned exit, Jamilee looks vaguely troubled. "We haven't properly thought through our strategy and positioning yet, now that we have two new members, hnh," she grates. "Krindorf. Munchin. How does being second rank, ready to swap position if the armoured fighters up front need.. refreshing, or we're attacked from the rear, sound to you?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Watching Munchin approach the other members, Krindorf follows with quick steps.

"Krindorf will do, what is need to be done" he states and takes his shortbow.
"Though, Ah' prefer skirmishing"

Dargon

First Post
Nura is loading her Xbow. She seems nervous and when she speaks a small quivering can be herd in her voice, through she is trying to hide it.
"I am not a battle strategist but I think we should expect attacks from our front so I suggest to put our melees up front." Then she carefully puts it down and search for a lights a torch to light.
"I suggest we try to put as many arrows in them as we can before engaging in close combat we can attack from distance, they cannot."

"Munchin I must say that I am looking forward to se the weapons and armor you talked about in the wagon."

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
The elf shrugs in reply to Krindorf, indifferent. "If that's what you want, I won't stop you. Leaving our little column to scout ahead, though.. hnh. It seems more dangerous than strictly necessary, if you catch my meaning."

Dargon

First Post
"If you think you can stay unnoticed Krindorf, I think scouting would be a great idea. This way we can surprise the ants instead of walk straight in to them"

KriticalFailure

First Post
"I will help where I am needed" Munchin states. "If you have need of me in the rear in order to refresh our fighters, in the rear I shall be." With that, the Monk inclines his head slightly in a small bow.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Those bugs won't see me coming, Ha! Ah'll scout, then report back, if we fight, Ah' go to the rear and fill them with arrows!"

Wik

First Post
Possum looks at her group. "Landers, my friend. It seems keeping the group alive is our goal. Would you like to be at the front, bolstering our strength, or would you prefer a role further back, healing as need be?"

OOC: I'd like to co-ordinate our spells, so that we don't overlap. Possum is based around moving fast, so she'll be casting Longstrider on herself when she gets in there. As for actual spells, I was thinking of taking Magic Stone (Possum uses a sling), and Divine Favour - or maybe Unseen Servant. We don't need things like Cause Fear, Command, or undead-related spells. Maybe Endure Elements would be useful, and Magic Weapon is always a safe bet. What's your opinion on this?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases