• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

4E [Adventure] Scratching the Surface (Judge: Stonegod)

Son of Meepo

Registered User
OOC: PCs:
Riaan_Caldamus (renau1g) - Human Swordmage|Warlock 7
Serek (Almightyfoon) - Dragonborn Runepriest 4
Crush (pacdidj) - Warforged Warlord 6
Karananak Bole (Vertexx69) - Wilden Druid 5
Ryk Tavishny (On Puget Sound) - Halfling Ranger 6
Varis d'Lyrandar (Walking Dad) - Half-Elf Bard 6

Major Quest: Rescue Kharrath, the Chief Engineer.
Minor Quest: Rescue the orcs.
Minor Quest: Maintain a good relationship with the orcs.

XP Awarded: 587 per PC.

Date Started: 22-MAR-2011
Judge: Stonegod


Rules:

I will make all initiative rolls. I will post the initiative order at the beginning of combat. PCs that all act between a set of monster actions can post in any order.

In order to speed up the game I will be facilitating self-adjutication of rolls in combat using a spreadsheet on Google Docs. Please go to this sheet (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlN6gtzec0JTdEdjRElWUkZadm5DVzBjTjJYSURQTGc&hl=en&authkey=CNncgLAB) and fill in the section labeled PC Stats before we start.

I will be using ditzie for the battle map. (I will post the link at the beginning of combat. You need to carefully follow these instructions in order to retain the integrity of the map.)

1. Click the hyperlink of the last posted map.
2. Move your token.
3. Hit the Enter key.
4. The URL in the address bar will change, this is the link to the updated map. Copy and paste it into your post. (Please do not forget this).

Have fun.


You file into the private room at the tavern. The man from Rhogar's entourage that remains closes the door after you, ready to answer what questions he can.
 
Last edited:

Walking Dad

Villager
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

Varis follows in.

[sblock=OOC]
Subscribing :)

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

pacdidj

Villager
Crush marches in behind Varis. "Good. A private place to talk. So, come now. Let's have out with it. What is the target of our mission to the Shadow Marches?," the warforged queries the herald again, determined to get an answer.

OOC: Subscribed!

 

Vertexx69

Villager
Karananak lopes languidly along with the others, still reading the papers slowly even in the changing light conditions. The wilden takes a seat toward the back of the little meeting room, so he can see all the others and the door to the cell. Eve has landed on her druid's arm again with all the corners and narrow halls. "No dis ear bein a fine place tuh be askin oar askins, witoat awl dem dare oda stories bein talled at once den." [sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
...
Move: take a seat at the table
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion


Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.
[sblock=Summons]Pack Wolf—Summons 1
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Bite +10 vs. Reflex; 1d6+7 damage, and if the wolf has combat advantage against the target, the target is knocked prone (+1d6 extra dmg).
Instinctive Effect:
If Karananak hasn't given the wolf any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent prone creature. If it can't do that, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.

Shadow Ape—Summons 5
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6, Climb 4
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Slam +10 vs. Reflex; 1d8+7 damage, and all creatures have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Instinctive Effect: If Karananak hasn't given the ape any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.[/sblock]
Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Intro post with description.

The private cells available in the back of the Tower's Shard are a great place to change over from the tavern thread an IC thread. :D

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]Now this here's a fine place to ask our questions, without all those others telling their stories at the same time.[/sblock][/sblock]
 

Son of Meepo

Registered User
"Good. A private place to talk. So, come now. Let's have out with it. What is the target of our mission to the Shadow Marches?,"


Well, I can only tell you what I know. As you know, House Tharashk's primary enterprise is mining dragonshards from the fields of the Shadow Marches. Lord Rhogar is in charge with setting up operations in a newly discovered field at the edge of the Crawling Swamp.

As with most of our mines, most of our labor force comes from the local orc tribes. They know the area best, are hard workers. In exchange they benefit greatly from the trade opportunities provided by House Tharashk.

Everything seemed to be in order until a month ago. Our miners started disappearing. We hired mercenaries to provide security, but we couldn't preotect them every hour of the day. Some disappeared in the mines, some on the way and even a few in their own homes. The orcs are superstitious, and are starting to get weary of the disappearances, there is even some talk that this is a bad omen of danger brought upon them by the mine's opening.

If this wasn't bad enough, Rhogar's chief engineer became one of the missing. Workers can be replaced, but Kharrath's disappearance is an immediate threat to the project.

So we need a team to locate and rescue our chief engineer and the miners. That's where you've come in. Kharrath is your primary objective, but saving the orcs will help allay their fears and maintain our working relationship. As representatives of House Tharashk, you will be expected to do your part to support our good name with the tribe. They've naturally become distrustful of so many mercenaries, so you may be our last shot with them.


OOC: This adventure should be worth a level to each PC. Please let me know what treasure you are looking for out of the adventure.
 

Walking Dad

Villager
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"That sounds even more interesting than i hoped for! I was even looking for a certain dragonshard myself, so this could become part of the payment.
What languages do your mine workers speak?"

Varis asks after some excitement.

[sblock=OOC (includes wishlist)]


Wishlist:
Level 2 Eberron dragonshard of lightning
upgrades to +2 for current sword and armor.


[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

Vertexx69

Villager
Karananak Bole (A.K.A. Swarmwhisper), Wilden Swarm Druid/Artificer 5

Discussion In The Cell

Karananak's Bushy eyebrows raise enthusiastically as the journey is mapped out for the group. "Dem dare minin tunnas mus be like dem maze passages I an I turned true when I an I bean workin wit dem Iron Gatekeepas trute. Tuh be undertakin uh journay uh dees ere vas distance, uh retainin fee bein customary den. Amount bein base don dee exieriences each uh duh lot be bringin tuh dee mission, don it?" [sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
...
Move: take a seat at the table
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion


Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.
[sblock=Summons]Pack Wolf—Summons 1
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Bite +10 vs. Reflex; 1d6+7 damage, and if the wolf has combat advantage against the target, the target is knocked prone (+1d6 extra dmg).
Instinctive Effect:
If Karananak hasn't given the wolf any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent prone creature. If it can't do that, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.

Shadow Ape—Summons 5
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6, Climb 4
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Slam +10 vs. Reflex; 1d8+7 damage, and all creatures have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Instinctive Effect: If Karananak hasn't given the ape any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.[/sblock]
Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Intro post with description.

The retainer suggestion is just an idea on how to get us our 1/5th lvl cash to gear up before the adventure. Feel free to shoot it down with gusto as Karananak was, for all his wisdom, not graced with any sort of social tact. :D

Karananak's wishlist is on his wiki sheet, but the only parcel he has left to receive is his cash (lvl 5 being 1,000g) or 1,200g with his 1/5th lvl cash.

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]"Those mining tunnels sound like the mazes I solved when I worked for the Iron Gatekeepers truly. To be undertaking a journey of such vast distance, a retainer for services is customary. The amount varies by how much experience an individual brings to the mission, doesn't it?"[/sblock][/sblock]
 

pacdidj

Villager
"Ah, protecting helpless civilian miners from an unknown threat. A fine use for my talents if there ever was one!," Crush answers in pleased tones, his eyes flashing briefly from blue to white. Clearly the warforged has little experience with orcs. "You say you've lost an engineer though? Do you have a description or portrait of this Kharrath to assist in our investigations?"

"And, as for the matter of payment... I don't require much in the way of coin for sustenance. My blade and axe have certainly seen better days though," Crush says, indicating his war-battered armaments sheathed at his side.

[sblock=ooc]Crush would be happy with any +2 longsword, and/or a +2 distance handaxe to upgrade his RBA.[/sblock]
 

renau1g

Villager
"I'll take your share of the gold then my good man..er...what model are you?" Riaan jokes.

"The good tree-thing is right, we should have some guarantee of payment, maybe some deposit note from House Kundarak holding our payment in escrow?" Riaan adds, then considers their mission.

"Ok, so we'll be trudging through the swamps to save some orcs, sounds like fun" he says.

[sblock=ooc]
Oh, & for treasure I think just the level n of gold (level 7 gold - aka 2600 gold) is desirable[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Riaan Caldamus Male Human Warlock|Swordmage 7 Initiative: 3, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Normal AC:23, Fort:20, Reflex:19, Will:19 HP:62/62, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:15, Surges left:13/13 Action Points: 1 Powers: Eldritch Strike Eyes of the Vestige Sword Burst Chains of Levistus Dimensional Vortex Infernal Moon Curse Aegis of Shielding Armor of Agathys Swordmage Shielding Fire Charm of Hearts Swordmage's Decree Cloak of Resistance +2 Cannith Goggles Githyanki Silver Longsword +2 Leather Armor of Dark Majesty +2 Potion of Healing (x2) Important Stuff: Deals +1d6 damage to cursed target on Warlock powers Gains 2thp when hitting marked enemy with arcane power

Conditions:

Full sheet: [/sblock]
 
Last edited:

On Puget Sound

Villager
When you say "disappeared"... how exactly do you mean? Did they actually vanish while under observation, or just not show up where and when they were expected? Did any disappear together while in a group, or always at a time and place where they were alone? Any reports of sound or noise, any unusual or different behavior in the days before they vanished, any footprints, marks or stains noticed afterwards? Is there a commonality like always happening at the same time of day? Did anyone disappear who was armed and able to defend themselves, like the mercenaries?

[sblock=ooc] Ryk wants a Goblin Totem boomerang +2, though of course once he has it it will be a Talenta Totem boomerang. He has noticed that almost everything is bigger than he is, and while the boomerang is flavorful it lacks hitting power; this should help him be a proper striker.[/sblock]
 

Son of Meepo

Registered User
"The good tree-thing is right, we should have some guarantee of payment, maybe some deposit note from House Kundarak holding our payment in escrow?" Riaan adds, then considers their mission.
I am certain Lord Rhogar is taking care of this as we speak, but feel free to ask him on the ship tomorrow morning when we meet up with him again.

When you say "disappeared"... how exactly do you mean? Did they actually vanish while under observation, or just not show up where and when they were expected? Did any disappear together while in a group, or always at a time and place where they were alone? Any reports of sound or noise, any unusual or different behavior in the days before they vanished, any footprints, marks or stains noticed afterwards? Is there a commonality like always happening at the same time of day? Did anyone disappear who was armed and able to defend themselves, like the mercenaries?
I'm afraid my knowledge of the story is third hand at best. You'd be better off asking those questions of the miners once we arrive in Sourl'ash. But as far as I know only miners and the chief engineer are among the missing.

"You say you've lost an engineer though? Do you have a description or portrait of this Kharrath to assist in our investigations?"
Lord Rhogar will have his portrait, he has everyone's portrait on file, even yours. But I can tell you that Kharrath is genasi, one of the lightning ones. He's also a master of artifice.
 

Almightyfoon

Villager
Serek shifted in his seat, making the first noise he had since he'd been there. It was almost like he hadn't been there he was so strangely quiet, "Which variety of the inloilfrey are coming from the mine?" Serek shifted his weight again in the chair. "Superstious creatures pulling inloilfrey from the bussom of Eberron, and one of my kind appears. This should be an... interesting experience." Serek says chuckling.

[sblock=ooc]I'll get back to you on the wishlist item. And Inloilfrey is Shard in draconic.[/sblock]
 

Walking Dad

Villager
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

Varis cannot think of anything more to ask. He hopes that any other useful informations will be revealed by Rhorgar anyway. Like that the main target they are searching for is not an orc, but a genasi.
And if not... he can only be held responsible for thinks he knows and for his stories later, he will know how to fill the holes...

[sblock=OOC (includes wishlist)]


Wishlist:
Level 2 Eberron dragonshard of lightning
upgrades to +2 for current sword and armor.


[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

renau1g

Villager
"So, do you think we can rest here tonight? I am sure a location such as this has appropriate lodgings for overnight stays." Riaan says, himself satisfied with their answers.
 

pacdidj

Villager
"Excellent, well that settles it. We set sail tomorrow morning," Crush declares, satisfied with the herald's answers.

Seconding Riaan's sentiments the warforged says, "Yes, we should secure lodging for those who need sleep. We'll want to be at the top of our form when we meet Lord Rhogar tomorrow."
 

Vertexx69

Villager
Karananak Bole (A.K.A. Swarmwhisper), Wilden Swarm Druid/Artificer 5

Discussion In The Cell

Karananak's leans forward as the question and answer portion of the meeting seems to be coming to a close, the tree man addresses the herald. "Do yuh be tinkin dis Lod Raga could be rangin fah I an I tuh be gettin paid in residuum den?" [sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
...
Move: take a seat at the table
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion


Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.
[sblock=Summons]Pack Wolf—Summons 1
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Bite +10 vs. Reflex; 1d6+7 damage, and if the wolf has combat advantage against the target, the target is knocked prone (+1d6 extra dmg).
Instinctive Effect:
If Karananak hasn't given the wolf any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent prone creature. If it can't do that, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.

Shadow Ape—Summons 5
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6, Climb 4
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Slam +10 vs. Reflex; 1d8+7 damage, and all creatures have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Instinctive Effect: If Karananak hasn't given the ape any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.[/sblock]
Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Intro post with description.

Looks like we've got a full house.

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]"Do you think this Lord Rhogar can arrange for me to get paid in residuum?"[/sblock][/sblock]
 

Son of Meepo

Registered User
Well, if there is no other way I can be of assistance, then perhaps some rest is in order. I suggest you try to be early to the pier, Lord Rhogar is a very punctual person.

OOC: Now is the chance to ask any final questions. I'll be away for the rest of the weekend, and would like to pick up with getting to the boat on Monday.
 

Vertexx69

Villager
Karananak Bole (A.K.A. Swarmwhisper), Wilden Swarm Druid/Artificer 5

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed

Karananak waits on the appropriate dock at the appointed hour, backpack snuggly secured and staff in hand. The cool morning ocean air whistles softly through the tiny black leaves of his afro, occasionally catching the hole in the flute in his belt just right to elicit the occasional musical note. A wagnerian snore comes from inside his thick leather vest, bringing an easy smile to his broad and barky lips. The heavy, salt water soaked dockwood gives appealingly to the razor sharp claws of the druid's wide splayed toes.[sblock=Actions]Free: Lazily gaze across the southern sea
Minor:
...
Move: Languidly walk the dock
Standard: fidget with a bit of rope[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion


Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.
[sblock=Summons]Pack Wolf—Summons 1
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Bite +10 vs. Reflex; 1d6+7 damage, and if the wolf has combat advantage against the target, the target is knocked prone (+1d6 extra dmg).
Instinctive Effect:
If Karananak hasn't given the wolf any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent prone creature. If it can't do that, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.

Shadow Ape—Summons 5
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15, Will: 19 — Speed: 6, Climb 4
HP: 25/25; Bloodied 12
Slam +10 vs. Reflex; 1d8+7 damage, and all creatures have concealment from the target until the end of your next turn.
Instinctive Effect: If Karananak hasn't given the ape any commands by the end of his turn, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.[/sblock]
Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Intro post with description.

Looks like we've got a full house.

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]...[/sblock][/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top