(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Knight Otu

First Post
[Try to e-mail Nimisgod anyway. While he posted it first on the 6th, you might still be safe, but as I said, it is not really in my hands. Sorry about the bureaucracy thing, but trust me, it is needed for something like Living ENWorld.]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
[apology] sorry for the delay, even though I'm working less, I'm spending most of my free time napping or doing various forms of baby prep. I will try to update at least twice a week.[/apology]

When the orc continues to try to back away, Durg rushes him and sweeps him into a crushing bear hug. The already wounded foe goes limp and begins muttering in a semiconsious whimper, "No kill, no kill Morn, just supposed to slow you down, nice Morn...."

Zerth

First Post
Durg continues to hold the orc in his grasp. "I got him!" he yells to his companions.

Then he turns his attention to the orc, "If Morn wishes to live, he tells us everything! Speak quickly, dog!" Durg grunts in a demanding tone.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Due to a number of non-LEW related factors, I’m going to be leaving EN World entirely, pretty much immediately. I’m very sorry for any disruption this causes due to games I’m running or involved with, especially after my recent posting slowdown. If another DM or a judge would be willing to finish out the games I have, I’d be happy to provide any spoilers or plans that would be helpful in that. My characters can be NPCed until the end of their current adventures, or if anyone would like them, feel free to ask. I will still be available for limited email gaming or play by post on other boards (I’m at randomling’s house sometimes) if anyone has enjoyed my play style sufficiently to look me up.

Sorry again for the seemingly sudden nature of this decision, and for any problems my leaving causes. I was hoping to get my games finished up before it came to this, but it was not to be.

To follow up on any of the above, please AIM me or email my yahoo account Kahuna_burger73.

Kahuna Burger

Manzanita

First Post
I'll take this one over. I'll email KB. Hopefully she can give some suggestions. Meanwhile, how many interested PCs remain? Please make a post if you're interested in continuing this adventure.

Thanks.

Zerth

First Post
Great, Manzanita! This was starting to get a little frustrating being stuck in here. I'm all for making a new run with this group.

Manzanita

First Post
I'm thinking this is all the players we're likely to get. KB emailed me with the plot, and I quite like it. I'm keen to go ahead & play it out, abeit at an accelerated pace, for the two remaining players. I'll give the rest another day or so before I start my plan to separate the party into active and inactive.

Remove ads