Adventure: The Power of Knowledge (DM: Fragsie, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Tomalak

First Post
First, we'll go back to where the victims are being cared for, to see how they are doing - if they have not all recovered, then not all the beneficiaries of Bruno's wu-ju have been discovered. Then, we'll report to the authorities responsible for criminal investigations, and finish by making my report to whatever civil officials it was that asked Andrec to be on this case in the first place.

My character was a bureaucrat working for the city before his life of adventuring began recently. He would be familiar with the city government and which office to go to to get things done.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
A welcome sight awaits you at the temple. The priests bustle to and fro as they tend to recently awaked patients. The dancers, the children, all seem to have healed. Ambassador Glasston nods when he sees you, correctly assuming you to be the cause of the widespread recovery.

Andrec's supervisor seems rather uninterested in his report, as though the city being on the brink of chaos was business as usual for Daunton. Still, he accepts the report without question and files appropriately.

Later that day a courier arrives, bearing a rather large package from Mr. Pinch. The package contains a fair amount of gold, several potent magical items, and a thank you note. The note also invites you to spend some of your newfound wealth on some of the top-quality entertainment and services provided by TURTLEDOME! should you be tempted.

[sblock=And now for the rewards]XP:

Street fight: (1350+125)x2/5=590 xp

Office fight: (31x4+150+150+300)x2/3=483 xp

Final fight: (31x4+150x2+300)x2/3=483 xp

Quest reward: 750x2/3 = 500 xp

Total, before time xp = 2056 xp

Treasure, before time gold:

720 gp, a Vicious Quarterstaff +2, Boots of Quickness, and Dwarven Plate +2.

Time Rewards:

For 12 months of adventuring at level 2 and 16 at level 3, Growl gets 4418 xp and 4420 gp.

For 16 months of adventuring at level 4, Andrec gets 4672 xp and 5600 gp.

For 2 months of adventuring at level 2 and 16 at level 4, Skalisss gets 5090 xp and 5956 gp.

Again, this xp is in addition to the 2056 you got from the adventure.

DM Credits:

For 8 months of DMing, I get 16 credits.[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thanks for wrapping this up, 2HB!

As for time XP, I was wondering... with the XP award of 2/6/10 (
http://www.enworld.org/forum/5081102-post307.html ) Growl should have leveled to level 3. But he never did as DM preference dictated not leveling mid-flow. Would it be possible to earn time XP at the level 3 rate from 2/6/10 to current? I had the XP to be that level, it's not Growl's fault that he didn't actually get to be level 3 that entire year plus.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Thanks for wrapping this up, 2HB!

As for time XP, I was wondering... with the XP award of 2/6/10 (
http://www.enworld.org/forum/5081102-post307.html ) Growl should have leveled to level 3. But he never did as DM preference dictated not leveling mid-flow. Would it be possible to earn time XP at the level 3 rate from 2/6/10 to current? I had the XP to be that level, it's not Growl's fault that he didn't actually get to be level 3 that entire year plus.

Sounds reasonable. I'll update the post above.[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]WOW! It took a supercomputer just to calculate all of that! Thanks 2HB, stepping in and running a campaign is not easy and you did a super job. And thanks Garyh and Tomalak for sticking it out, it has been a pleasure playing with you.
[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post

Time Rewards:

For 12 months of adventuring at level 2 and 16 at level 3, Growl gets 4418 xp and 4420 gp.

For 2 months of adventuring at level 2 and 16 at level 4, Skalisss gets 5090 xp and 5956 gp.

DM Credits:

[sblock=ooc]
I hereby APPROVE! of these rewards. Thanks for stepping in THB. [/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
A welcome sight awaits you at the temple. The priests bustle to and fro as they tend to recently awaked patients. The dancers, the children, all seem to have healed. Ambassador Glasston nods when he sees you, correctly assuming you to be the cause of the widespread recovery.

Andrec's supervisor seems rather uninterested in his report, as though the city being on the brink of chaos was business as usual for Daunton. Still, he accepts the report without question and files appropriately.

Later that day a courier arrives, bearing a rather large package from Mr. Pinch. The package contains a fair amount of gold, several potent magical items, and a thank you note. The note also invites you to spend some of your newfound wealth on some of the top-quality entertainment and services provided by TURTLEDOME! should you be tempted.

Time Rewards:

DM Credits:

Wow. This adventure's run so long, I'm not sure I have everything in proper order in my head. Is that above including or excluding the previous award/ (There was a previous award, right? I'm going to have to go looking for it, I don't recall whether it made it onto my sheet...

Remove ads