• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventurer's League Open Call

JoeCrow

Explorer
Surprised this hasn't shown up on the front page yet. Probably a mistake for me to add all y'all to my competition for this one, but whatevs. Comrades before cynical careerist self-interest, I suppose. Also, y'all'd probably end up hearing about it anyway eventually. :p

http://dndadventurersleague.org/2015/01/open-call-for-adventure-designers/

Have some great ideas for adventures? Want to hear all the great stories your friends will tell about the time they played that amazing adventure you designed for the D&D Adventurers League? Then take the first step towards being a D&D Adventurer’s League adventure designer! Check out the instructions in the Adventure Design Application and send your submission to Resource Manager, Bill Benham at submissions@dndadventurersleague.org. We will be accepting submissions for this open call until February 28th.

Links for the application and formatting document are at the initial link.

I'm in the middle of another gig that's gonna take up most of my writing time for January, but I'm already thinking about how to hit this up in February.

Remove ads