Adventuring in the Desert?

wcpfish

First Post
Going into the desert soon? Better gear-up with Vexing Sands from Escape Velocity Gaming and Inked Adventures. Three pages of desert details and blank desert tiles for all fantasy rpgs (along with seven deadly scenarios to kickstart the fun!) Check out this incredible, new product here Vexing Sands - Escape Velocity Gaming | EN World PDF Store

Thanks for checking it out!

William C. Pfaff
President, Escape Velocity Gaming

Treebore

First Post
Going into the desert soon? Better gear-up with Vexing Sands from Escape Velocity Gaming and Inked Adventures. Three pages of desert details and blank desert tiles for all fantasy rpgs (along with seven deadly scenarios to kickstart the fun!) Check out this incredible, new product here Vexing Sands - Escape Velocity Gaming | EN World PDF Store

Thanks for checking it out!

William C. Pfaff

Dang! Unfortunately I am not doing a supernatural Western, I am doing the multi award winning Aces and Eights, which is alternate history.

Still, I do run fantasy, so I may end up buying this anyways.

wcpfish

First Post
Treebore,
LOVE aces and eights! the method of hit determination in combat is THE BEST in rpg history. I think you could get some mileage out of the set - the blank page obviously, the cacti, the flowers, the skull pile, the fort, the rock outcroppings, the silt puddle (which doubles as quicksand) and the oasis are all sufficiently generic. The multi-armed insectoid/minotaurish statue? not so much, lol!

Happy Gaming!
William C. Pfaff
aka WCP Fish

Remove ads