Advertisements now bigger than content on front page

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Sorry, with seven monitors on my L-shaped desk, split across three systems, only one of them has enough space for three monitors.

Really what I'd want would be Portrait : big Landscape : Portrait. Alas, the fact that they do not give them away for free is my downfall. The fiends. swoon

Really though, if I have to actually turn my head to see, what's the point? (Disclosure: I wear glasses, so I don't count all they way out to the edge of my peripheral vision, just to the edge of my glasses.)

Though I have a friend who was like OCD-level bothered by the gap between monitors and ended up getting a good deal on a curved 55" 4K TV. Dot pitch was the same or better I think he said.

Retreater

Legend
You shouldn’t see them on your phone. Unless your phone is like the size of a tablet or something. The mobile skin automatically drops the side columns when it detects a mobile.
It's a Pixel XL so only slightly larger than a regular cellphone. The ads appear at the bottom, between the last post and whatever I'm writing. So when the ads update, I have to go back if I'm writing a post and re-center the page. Not a huge deal.

Fanaelialae

Legend
It's a Pixel XL so only slightly larger than a regular cellphone. The ads appear at the bottom, between the last post and whatever I'm writing. So when the ads update, I have to go back if I'm writing a post and re-center the page. Not a huge deal.
Yeah, happens to me too.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, I thought we were talking about the front page!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases