• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

omgwadh

Explorer
I hoped for a holiday update and got the one gift I really wanted, Thank You so much.

As Always you have surpassed any expectation. I know this has been said many times, but you really should publish somehow someway...

I've been reading you since '02, lost my original login long ago but I'm not much for posting so doesn't matter much.

I always try to imagine how you'll overwhelm us the next time and am always blown away by what you've done. I only hope it won't end.

I've reread the whole thing about 6 or 7 times over the years and know of nothing that truly compares.

Happy holidays

grodog

Hero
Great update Sep!: lots to digest here. The passing (?) comment that "the Claviger had adjusted certain aspects of the underlying morphic, sending the practice of Sorcery into a generational decline" sounds like an alignment between rules and background. Are sorceror's now being phased out the campaign?

Remove ads