Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Jackylhunter

First Post
Fantastic Sep, thank you. I'm guessing here, but I'd say ortwin is the Sidhe Queen (nothing about what sex you assume when you get Reincarnated), or could that be Ortwin's Offspring? Questions abound...I love it.

Rackhir

Explorer
Jackylhunter said:
Fantastic Sep, thank you. I'm guessing here, but I'd say ortwin is the Sidhe Queen (nothing about what sex you assume when you get Reincarnated), or could that be Ortwin's Offspring? Questions abound...I love it.

She stood, and adjusted her harness: a soft leather coat with heavy studs, and a belt which bore a delicately curved blade. She wore a travel-stained cloak and boots – vestiges of her former self

That sounds like Ortwin after another reincarnation to me.

It is great to be hearing Tales of Wyre once again! Thanks Sep!

Qwernt

Explorer
New char

I would guess that the "Queen" is Ortwin's Player's new char. Remember a certain someone had a thread about a male rpging a female...

As for the character, I think that this is that "hunting godess" that we met toward the end of the last thread - all her people had been wiped out. She was a little suprised that "Mortals" were doing better against the demon hordes than she was.

Funeris

First Post
Let's not bring that up again....
Destan is still suffering from Enworld Posting Anxiety....

But good catch on the correction, Mortepierre. :D

Felix

Explorer
*basking in the afterglow of a Sep update*

Ahhhh......

:D

EDIT:
After a while, Ortwin is just going to start self-incarnating, what with all the residual reincarnation magic infusing him... he did say he was magikal now, you know...

Last edited:

Gidien

First Post
Yay! And yay not just because I find your writing fun and inspirational, but because you are a talented writer, and I love it when talented people get to do what they're good at. Yay!

And tleilaxu, I'm pretty sure he was referring to the new Queen of the Wyre as Ort's new face, not the boy....

Remove ads