Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I think he fixed the problem just by changing the shading a little. I think the face looks nicer on this one, even if the file size is even smaller than the previous one.

[sblock]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• rampage.JPG
    rampage.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,480

Both are outstanding; I think I prefer the second, though. Harsh is awesome. It's weird how the art generated by the SH has actually come to determine my own conception of the characters in it. Weird, but very good.

Thanks, Cheiro. Your unflagging support is much appreciated.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
SO yeah.. I was trying to access the DogSoul forum to find the continuation of the Epic discussions, but got a "holding" webpage. Does anyone have the link to that or did it go down and I missed it? :)

Also, is there a compiled version of this SH? Chieromancer... you were working on something like that right?

Last edited:

Felix

Explorer
Still alive?

Salthorae said:
SO yeah.. I was trying to access the DogSoul forum to find the continuation of the Epic discussions, but got a "holding" webpage. Does anyone have the link to that or did it go down and I missed it? :)

Also, is there a compiled version of this SH? Chieromancer... you were working on something like that right?
You're about 4 years behind the times there, Jimbo. Chieromancer's thread is thisaway.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Salthorae said:

Felix has the link to the SH. The epic discussions are still there, but nothing has been added to them for more than a month. You might want to check your forum settings to make sure they display older threads.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Cheiromancer said:
Felix has the link to the SH. The epic discussions are still there, but nothing has been added to them for more than a month. You might want to check your forum settings to make sure they display older threads.

Hmm, I guess what I meant by "compiled" was a PDF/ version to date :D I do have the link to Cheiromancer's compiled SH, but I wanted to be lazy and hope that someone else had already done the copying and pasting necessary for me to have the wonderfulness on my home comp :lol:

If not, no worries! I still love this SH, especially since it's one of the few where if I leave the boards for over a year I can still keep up with!

Avarice

First Post
Salthorae said:
Hmm, I guess what I meant by "compiled" was a PDF/ version to date :D I do have the link to Cheiromancer's compiled SH, but I wanted to be lazy and hope that someone else had already done the copying and pasting necessary for me to have the wonderfulness on my home comp :lol:

If not, no worries! I still love this SH, especially since it's one of the few where if I leave the boards for over a year I can still keep up with!

Well, you could always download Cheiromancer's thread as a text file (using thread tools). If you prefer something more readable, I seem to recall that Grodog has the compilation stored online in .doc form, um... somewhere. (Grodog? A little help here?)

Or if you'd like, I'd be happy to send you my compilation (also in Word), though I haven't gotten around to putting the Viridity updates in any kind of comprehensible order yet. My e-mail address should be in the profile.

Lela

First Post
Salthorae said:

E-mail me. ValgrathProductions and (Gmail) .com

Remove ads