Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
I'm rereading the Tales right now, and I'm depressed...I know that it ends, and how it ends...please come back, Sep. 😓 Didn't anyone ask what was up when he contacted them?

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Also. Does anyone have a compiled list of the Injunction's Articles, and basically all the information regarding it, the Claviger and Enforcer? I'm looking to describe it to someone who has little time to read this fantastic story, but would like to see it played out. Proving more tedious than I'd figured.

shadowthorn

First Post
I don't believe that the articles of the Injunction were ever provided in this story hour, so I don't have them. But I do have a Word/PDF version of the entire story hour. I'm happy to share it if Sepulchrave doesn't mind.

grodog

Hero
I don't believe that the articles of the Injunction were ever provided in this story hour, so I don't have them. But I do have a Word/PDF version of the entire story hour. I'm happy to share it if Sepulchrave doesn't mind.

That's my recollection as well. Sep references specific clauses of the Injunction, in particular once the Claviger and Enforcer enter the picture (and some real-time edits occur), but I don't recall a full document listing the entirety of the Injunction offhand.

Allan.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases