• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Afflict]

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Aggregates are still beyond my understanding. I notice, though, that I am starting to look at feats as providing a way to produce a desired effect; a few weeks ago I would have written a new factor or a new seed instead. If this goes on I may have to start posting as Sepulmancer. :)

The way we are writing things, it seems as if level 21 to 30 is for elementary magic; unmodified seeds or seeds with a few factors adjusted. The 30s seem to be the time when specialized feats really come into their own, and the limits of factors start being explored. If this is right, then the 40s should the time when aggregates begin to come into view, and their full flowering should be in the 50s.

Does this match your own vision for how things ought to develop? I foresee the arms race as proceeding more or less in ten level steps as well.

Remove ads