After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Shayuri

First Post
Mel eyes the man and his case with a tiny little furrow in her brow that conveyed the slight tingle of suspicion she felt...but really, tingles of suspicion were just signs of a healthy mind out in the hard vacuum. Didn't mean much. She just vaguely wondered if the deal was so safe and regular, why'd he come charging at them with a briefcase, instead of giving them a leisurely call, and arranging a meeting? It's not like they were on a strict timetable.

It wasn't anything specific...Kobiyashi or whatever might just be a disorganized person. He forgot to call until they were already about to depart, then freaked out and came running rather than calling. But then...why -them-? Because of a rumor they were going to the central colonies? Because they -might- swing by Lucky Star?

The furrow deepend to a frown; the tingle to a full blown case.

There was nothing she could point at and yell, 'Ah HAH! Got you!' But it just seemed weird.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
3000. Mr. Kobayashi answers to Gaetanna's question. It's three times the worth of the seeds but it's an important research. All I ask is that you get it there as soon as possible. My friend's research will take years but sooner you get there, sooner these will be of use.

Whatever you choose to do, Lucky Star seems to be on your way anyways. Temple, where you were supposed to take the datadisk recoved from the survivor of the "zombie-plague", is a bit further away. And if you find good facilities Cnosos is pretty sure he can enhance your sensors with the Syrran reward, which will allow you to take longer hyperspace lanes and cut travel times towards the Segdiir homeworld, home of "Chatty".

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna reached into her purs, withdrew her card computer from it's pocket, and quickly opened up the appropriate delivery contract file. She then unhooked the card computer's stylus handed it over to Damon. "Well captain?."

Rhun

First Post
Damon nods and makes the proper notations on the card computer. "We'll take the job. Lucky Star is on our way to Temple."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She then hands the card computer over to Mr. Kobayashi to complete the contract. "I hope you don't mind the formality. If you would like, I could send a copy to your friend or to your computer."

Last edited:

Remove ads