After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She glances at Mel, "Are they always like this when they drink heavily? It's far more entertaining then the overly clingy men I usually hang out with on Unity."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Thanks Anton, nice surprise that someone else follows the game :D. Be sure to check the episode I, there's a link in the first post and if you want to further comment, please use the OOC thread that is linked in my signature ;)

Shayuri

First Post
"More or less," Melara confides in Gaetanna. Then she slaps Pierce on the back and says to everyone, "Hey, anyone else hungry? Lets get something to eat. Damon, you're man of the galaxy...what's good here?"

ethandrew

First Post
"Food? No, it'll ruin this drunk we got going on," Pierce states as his stifles a burp. "Maybe they serve food here, one stop shop."

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Nutrition is always to be valued," says Solly. He holds his finger up for emphasis but his elbow slips off the table. "I don't think those squids were our saucer people," he adds, recovering with aplomb. "They'd have paid us more attention if they were, don't you think?"

Rhun

First Post
"You know what would be good? Tacos!" Damon looks up from the table and glances around the bar, as if there might be tacos laying somewhere nearby. "Do you think they have tacos here?"

Remove ads